Death ban appeal

Death1

Steam Name: Death

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:200092222

Ingame Name: Death

Ban Length: 4 days

Admin that Banned you: Console

Reason for Ban: NLRx15

Dispute: So i was new to the server only had like 2 hours and i got researcher but during my training i was not told nor aware of a nlr cool down. I got pulled into a sit and explaned him this and he gave me a warn and jailed me for like 10 mins or something. Now that i know, have have not NLR once and I've waited my 3 mins. Then a day later I get banned by console of NLR, while i was playing and in a admin sit because someone rdmed me.

Edited by Death1

-support

"By closing the MOTD menu, you agree to the rules implied in the MOTD."

I don't even know how you violated NLR violation 15 times, it clearly states in the MOTD that you HAVE to stay in bunks after you die, accident or not.

osu! achiever? I don't know

5 minutes ago, Hope said:

-support

I don't even know how you violated NLR violation 15 times, it clearly states in the MOTD that you HAVE to stay in bunks after you die, accident or not.

Bruh, how do you break the simplest and most listed rule 15 times

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

I did see it, i was first in security, during training they told us about NLR and they had a sign on it, and when i was playing as security i waited my 2 mins, when i joined researcher, i was not told about NLR, there was no sign, and i thought nothing about because of the fact we were researchers we would just die and we can't even carry guns that will protect us from dying. It was't even like i ran around, there was a d-class that was sitting outside our door just killing us when we left. I didn't mean to break the rules and im sorry, i read up on everything i could today so something like that would not happen again. And i think the admin understand this as well and thats why he gave me a warn a jail time. 

@Cogs and @Hope

there was another guy that i talked to that was trained by the same guy, he NLR'ed too and the admin picked it up and he just gave him a warn and jail time, and i thought he was chill so i played with him all today

Edited by Death1

1 hour ago, Hope said:

-support

We told you in ooc multiple times, admins and even players told you and wouldn't listen. It was warranted.
-Support

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

-support from what I hear you had multiple times when you would’ve known about the nlr the first one was sop witch from what I hear you did not read then you were told in ooc and you also had the motd and you did it 15 times

Edited by pixalgamer99

1 hour ago, Death1 said:

I did see it, i was first in security, during training they told us about NLR and they had a sign on it, and when i was playing as security i waited my 2 mins, when i joined researcher, i was not told about NLR, there was no sign

-Support, you just admitted you know what NLR is. All branches have NLR, just cause Research bunks doesn't have a sign doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

@Zues I understand but i did not see any of that, which ik is my falt and i understand, I just don't understand why no one said it in voice chat nor did the admin who said that he was watching me not just told me in vc or bring me to a sit before it got this bad, he said he was going to give me a warn and jail time, and i took it, had fun for the rest of the night and play all today till i got banned to the thing i got warned for. After the sit which he gave me a warn i read up on the motd, SOP, JRG, and did not get pulled in a sit nor got warned the after that, i waited my NLR time after that, i was roleplaying, i did some tests, requested a cross test, and I learned all of this from the SOP, JRG. But what im confused about the most is why would he leave me off with a warn then the next day, had not problems at all, i got banned. I did all my best to make sure that never happened again

@Gunther

I new that  for security but as i said " when i joined researcher, i was not told about NLR, there was no sign, and i thought nothing about because of the fact we were researchers we would just die and we can't even carry guns that will protect us from dying.". Why would it be so different and at the time i had no clue it applied to researchers because of those factors

Edited by Death1

I'm not looking to be forgiven but for a second chance, I made sure i didn't happen again, and i think how long i played sense the warn proves that, i really like this server and want to play on it, i wan't to make friend's and enjoy myself and do big brain tests

Edited by Death1

1 hour ago, [GL] Zeus said:

We told you in ooc multiple times, admins and even players told you and wouldn't listen. It was warranted.
-Support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

NLR is a rule any player should be more then able to figure out on their own, as its on the top of the MOTD. 

-Support.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

5 hours ago, Hope said:

-support

I issued the ban upon my audit of the day's warnings for SCPRP. In my judgement the violation of such a simple rule 15 times deserves more punishment that a simple warning and jail. Upon entering the server you are shown the Message of the Day, which lays out the rules that are expected of you while playing on the server. Closing the MOTD shows that understand the rules and agree to abide by them.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

16 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

I stayed in LCZ as a d-class to continue to tell you about it this went on for a  period of 30 minutes or so before you were finally pulled by protege and given your 15 nlr warning so a big fat - SUPPORT

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker