Pittman

Should Pittman be a Trial Mod?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should Pittman be a Trial Mod?

• Yes
    • No

On 7/8/2020 at 11:38 PM, Alex Raddish said:

Absolutely Massive +Support

Where do I even begin? Pittman is an amazing person. He's genuinely one of the nicest people I've ever met.

-Kind, patient, respectful and mature.

-Active, dedicated and committed

-Good application, well thought out

-Has been playing on Gaminglight since 2018, and has a solid understanding of the rules/MOTD

-Has previous staffing experience

Never have I vouched for somebody so confidently, but I have zero doubt in my mind that Pittman would make an excellent member of the staff team. 

I 100% agree with everything above, good luck bud. 

On 7/8/2020 at 11:38 PM, Alex Raddish said:

Where do I even begin? Pittman is an amazing person. He's genuinely one of the nicest people I've ever met.

-Has been playing on Gaminglight since 2018, and has a solid understanding of the rules/MOTD

Never have I vouched for somebody so confidently, but I have zero doubt in my mind that Pittman would make an excellent member of the staff team. 

I completely agree! I wish you the best of luck 

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

- support

Pittman is a well known player in the community and i believe he may be ready for staff but in the from 4/5/2020 to 5/2/2020 you got 9 warns and one of them being mass RDM. It may have been a bad month for you but that was only two months ago and doesn't look good when applying for staff. I would give my full support but I believe it should wait a while for those warns to get older

Edit: I just noticed you said your warns were from 2018 but you have two from 2019 and 9 from this year so I don't know if you were mistaken on the dates 

Screenshot_20200712-021926_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Jimmy James
  • Like 2

On 7/8/2020 at 10:38 PM, Alex Raddish said:

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

Lying on your application is not good

PoliceRP Manager