Should Pittman be a Trial Mod?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should Pittman be a Trial Mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Pittman

What is your steam name?: Elon Musk

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:0:136435816

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes,  I used to be an Admin on RetributionRP DarkRP for almost a year and retired for in real life activities about 2 years ago.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 2018

What date did you make your forums account? April 20th, 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?  User

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?  11;  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2104340796 ;  Majority of them being from 2018

Have you donated? No

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at you will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time (PST)

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

For as long as I could remember,  I always wanted to be staff on this server.   I didn't quite feel qualified for the job until this moment in time.  My experience on the server has helped me understand the procedures that are used on the server.  First off my activity,  I'm active whenever I can which is usually for a couple of hours usually after my practices.  Second reason is I understand the MOTD rules and believe I am capable of enforcing them throughout the server.  I'm able to be taught that is why I am trusted throughout the departments I am in.  As an ex staff member on RetributionRP I can bring my experience from staffing there to Gaminglight.   The final thing that makes me stand out is my friendliness!  If someone ever needs help when I'm on any of my jobs I can help them succeed.  I'm a very approachable person and do whatever I can to maintain a positive environment on the server.   

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

When handling the situation,  I would bring the person into a secluded area or onto a rooftop.   I then would ask him or her why are you Mass RDMing and then check him or her's warns on the server and the overall playtime on it.  When him or her starts cursing at me I would tell him or her to calm down and relax or I would have to gag them.  If they continue to do so,  I would gag them and continue to proceed to look at the logs to view what he or she has been doing damage wise.  I would then issue him or her a warning for Mass RDM and Staff Diss and potentially a 5+ day ban by the help of a higher up.   

Edited by Elon Musk

Absolutely Massive +Support

Where do I even begin? Pittman is an amazing person. He's genuinely one of the nicest people I've ever met.

-Kind, patient, respectful and mature.

-Active, dedicated and committed

-Good application, well thought out

-Has been playing on Gaminglight since 2018, and has a solid understanding of the rules/MOTD

-Has previous staffing experience

Never have I vouched for somebody so confidently, but I have zero doubt in my mind that Pittman would make an excellent member of the staff team. 

5 minutes ago, Alex Raddish said:

Where do I even begin? Pittman is an amazing person. He's genuinely one of the nicest people I've ever met.

-Has been playing on Gaminglight since 2018, and has a solid understanding of the rules/MOTD

Never have I vouched for somebody so confidently, but I have zero doubt in my mind that Pittman would make an excellent member of the staff team. 

Yes

3AF7B0A0-E6DD-4D81-904E-9A77A2F0FB86.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Alex Raddish said:

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

52 minutes ago, Alex Raddish said:

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

2 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

2 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

|Police Sergeant | Delta Squad Reserves | 

3 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

Cammy_Signature_1.png

6 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

7 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

Carrots_LT_COL.png

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

12 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

~EMS Deputy Chief Ryan CX-2, Former SRT 2ndLT Ryan 1Q63, SM Ryan 1A28, Ryan UMC

17 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

18 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

20 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

Yes

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

On 7/8/2020 at 11:38 PM, Alex Raddish said:

On 7/8/2020 at 8:38 PM, Alex Raddish said:

spacer.png

Great person overall! Would make a fantastic Staff Member. Good luck pal!