Vlad romanovs II's Application

In-game Name: Vlad Romanov II

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:441786887

DiscordID: Valentenia#5548

What division do you want to join (R&D):

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?  My lore knowledge is 10/10 but theres still SCP's and GOI's that suprise me. 

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency?  
As a CI RND Researcher i would make test logs be productive and fallow the rules and regulations of the Chaos Insergencys research department and come up with new methods of attacking the foundation and utilising SCP's to better the Chaos insergencys cause.  For example i came up with the idea of making scp 105 an informant and CI Universaly to my info at least liked it.  I will be the best Researcher in RND and make as much quality test logs as possable and come up with as much ways to make CI RND fun.  I may have wacky ideas in  terms of practicality but in terms of science and roleplaying i shine .  I also Have experience in the research department of the scp foundation and  know how the inner workings of the research department work and i know about securitys comand structure,who is hated the most by security and also the way the utility functions. 

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I have an intresting character to say the least more unique in terms of character skill and foundation info those who have read my test logs i am very crazy in character but i get the job done.  I Have experience in security so when the time comes to defend the base i can defend the base from MTF Raids.

How active can you be? Active at least every day  for 5-6 hours at best 

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes i have both 

Former Sargent Negev Line monika
RFA,HMR,RIG, Longest lasting LR
CI RND 
Field Researcher,

-Support,
Had a couple of "incidents" with CI and interfering with their operations

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

ACCEPTED 

Please request an FTO in the CI discord!

Note: As you have some minor issues with ci before you will be watched over by command more often. Any misconduct of type from your self will result with a removal with no question, however if you improve your behaviour and don't cause any major issues you should be just fine.

Edited by Dang