Mints research command application

Mint

Name:  Mint

Current Rank: Lead Researcher

Time in Research (Approximate):  Since i joined back in february

The position being applied for: Research supervisor

Why should you be research command, AKA what can you bring to the table that the rest of command can't? 100-word minimum);  I want to be in research command due to the fact i am SUPER active on all my branches and i love research ever since i joined the server. Research was the first branch i ever joined and i loved it ever since. Just about a month a go i quit research to join CI but then i realized CI was not the place for me so i came back to research. I am back to the rank i was before i left and here i am Applying for command. I will supervise tests of junior researchers and associate and promote the people that are extremely active and that do pretty good tests. I am command in Nu7 and i personally think i do pretty good work as a CMD member in MTF.  I love to help others and i am super complient when it comes to problems and when people are in need of something important. Usually on when i have good test ideas or i am usually on rig.

What will you do to make research more active and better? (100 word minimum)(Tangible items like activity, expertise or the ability to run trainings, etc)?; If i was to get Research SVR i would be holding mass tests pretty often so research has something to do beyond their restrictions and to just have a really fun time doing different experiements. I will host trainings also pretty often to get more people into Research and have a good rp experience on the server! I want Researchers to have a wonderful time in mass tests and testing with others. If i can i will put out activiy pings and maybe do some fun things and maybe host a training contest  to whoever trains the most people in a week will get 100k. I am pretty well known around SCPRP and i think i can fit into research command.

Edited by Mint

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

12 minutes ago, verycrankyredhead said:

-support
you should be LR when you apply 
and if you have joined in february you should be a higher rank which means you have probably been very inactive for months and i havent seen you one in game

Lmao as i said i quit for ci then came back.... it also says i can apply at SR so no therefore i can apply at SR. Also i have been on LOA 

Edited by Mint

20 minutes ago, verycrankyredhead said:

-support
you should be LR when you apply 
and if you have joined in february you should be a higher rank which means you have probably been very inactive for months and i havent seen you one in game

He can apply as SR, his chances wouldn't be affected. 

With that out of the way.

+support

-command experience in Nu-7

-Active (before you took a LOA)
-Decent amount of dedication put fourth in research

One thing that I would fix is your. . .

-current activity in research, even though you were just off LOA.

Other than that, good luck!

osu! achiever? I don't know

30 minutes ago, verycrankyredhead said:

its been a week and half since off loa .-.

Bro i just ended my loa today at 1 am whut u mean

Edited by Mint

15 hours ago, Jack II said:

+/-

You have a good reputation.

- I have never really seen you play research even before your LOA

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

-Support

Even before your LOA I never have seen you on much.

This actually surprised me that you're in research which is not a good thing, I do trust that you have good rep, but what I look for is people who would be active on research.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

+/- Support

Honestly your a pretty chill and cool guy but I haven't seen you much on research before and after your LOA, but this could be because timezones. Anyways i have no doubt you would still do great in that position so best of luck man!

• Like 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

On 7/8/2020 at 10:17 PM, Hope said:

+support

-good app

-great member of the community

-dedicated

• Like 1

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

On 7/8/2020 at 10:02 PM, Mint said:

Lmao as i said i quit for ci then came back.... it also says i can apply at SR so no therefore i can apply at SR. Also i have been on LOA 

He is stating that it’s not a good idea because it just seems kinda like you want too get into command without actually putting in effort like in CI they don’t really accept SRs that apply you can still apply but it must likely  will not get accepted

• Dislike 2

3 hours ago, pixalgamer99 said:

He is stating that it’s not a good idea because it just seems kinda like you want too get into command without actually putting in effort like in CI they don’t really accept SRs that apply you can still apply but it must likely  will not get accepted

As I said, it doesn't matter if your rank is senior or lead. We have accepted numerous SR before. When you get to SR or LR, we immediately understand that you have put in the effort to rank up to that rank, that's why we set the rank requirement to that specific rank.

osu! achiever? I don't know

5 hours ago, Hope said:

As I said, it doesn't matter if your rank is senior or lead. We have accepted numerous SR before. When you get to SR or LR, we immediately understand that you have put in the effort to rank up to that rank, that's why we set the rank requirement to that specific rank.

Ok then I was wrong 

On 7/8/2020 at 10:17 PM, Hope said:

+support

yes + of the supports for this lad 

The old E11 CMDR Jay 

On 7/8/2020 at 9:17 PM, Hope said:

+support

ImpRP

Retired Marshall

SCPRP

Retired Foundation Doctor