14 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Sovereign Protector?

• Yes
    • No.

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Mickey (Ved Kennedy)  

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Royal Guard Sovereign Protector

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I would like to be the sovereign protector to better my battalion, with this position, I could use my new powers as CO to improve and come up with new Ideas to help increase activity and the overall happiness of the people underneath me. As Vice Sovereign I strived to help with training and to make sure the Royal Guard was running smoothly and effectively. I would also like to be the Sovereign Protector due to the fact that, Royal Guard has been a blast to be on, and if I am able to rise to this position, I will be able to do way more than I currently can just as Vice Sovereign, this would also give me the ability to try and implement some new ideas, and suggest some new and better improvements to this Amazing battalion. I also would like to be Sovereign  Protector, because I feel this would allow me and the current other Vice Sovereign James (Myn) to work on promotions and keeping the active members sticking around, and having fun. I am not one to sit here and prommis you that I will do this, this and this, and whatnot. If I am to say something such as, I will work very hard to keep giving promotion and help improve activity, then I will do it. I also feel it's necessary to have active officers, not just command, because after all people want to get promoted, to get a promotion, is a reward, if you give a CDT a promotion 2 ticks, then that CDT will hopefully play more, because he can feel he will get rewarded for playing and doing a good job. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have about a month of playtime I believe. I’ve been playing this server nonstop since February.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The Main Purpose of Sovereign Protector is to take charge of the elite Royal Guards, and make sure the protection of our VIPs is at its tip top shape, while also making sure the battalion is active, and fully functional. The Sovereign Protector was known as the Strongest of the Strongest, the Bravest of the Brave, and the most Fierce warrior of the emperor's Royal Guard. I also feel the Main Purpose, is to act as an ambassador to other battalions, most of the time, if a fellow VCMDR or CMDR has an issue with someone in another battalion, they normal skip COC to the Command, being that said, I don't condone skipping COC, but the fact of the matter is, its then up to the CMDR to paint their battalion in a good light, and keep relations with other battalions running smoothly. Talking about COC, something me and Spice, have implemented was a ‘Receptionist’ system, if someone is skipping COC instead of instantly coming to us, they must go to our receptionists, and that way we don't have any issues with COC being broken, because if an issue, can be solved by an office, then the receptionist will report the issue to an officer, instead of breaking COC. Of course if need be, the receptionist can always come to the Command if the issue is grand enough. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

You should trust me to be the Sovereign Protector, because I have a reputation of loyalty. I have always loved and stuck with RG just like how I loved and stuck with Naval, for Months. I should be trusted because I am a hard working and vigilant individual who will try his best to improve, and make the royal guard a better and more fun place to be. Because after all, if RG is active, more people will buy it, and then the server will benefit, and be bettered. I am also strict, this can help with royal guard, because royal guard must present themselves as orderly and serious, so when it comes to the little stuff, I feel details matter, so where an RG stands, and what formation we are in with a specific number of guards, do matter, and will show royal guard in good light if we are even and put together nicely. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be online each day for about 2-6 hours. Sometimes I can only be on at night due to work, but still will try and get on for as long as I can. 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 

I have no warnings on the Gaminglight Imperial Server

[Former Head of Medical Staff SCP-RP]

[Vice Sovereign in Royal Guards]

10 minutes ago, Felix said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Great guy
  • Deserves Sovereign Protector 
  • Good luck

[ImperialRP] - Ex. ST Vice Commander Void | Ex. Lord V Void | Ex. Shock NCO Void | 1st Deputy Squad Lead Paul Vermin IF12

+Support

- Active

- Mature

- Deserves the position

- stinks but is actually really good at leading RG

Good luck.

• Like 1

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }

4 hours ago, Pentagon said:

+Support

- Active

- Mature

- Deserves the position

- stinks but is actually really good at leading RG

Good luck.

+Support

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

-Support 

-Not ready for the role 

-Better candidates 

-Can be disrespectful to higher ranks

-Not Ready

-Not mature or immature (in the middle)

-Overall only had bad exercise with you

-Causes issues with other battalions (not naming and its not mine I'm talking about)

-Closed minded (Someone who doesn't see reason and wont hear others out)

-Needs time 

+/- Semi Active 

+Gets things done 

+Knows how to lead his battalion

+Can be serous at sometimes (key word is sometimes)

The overall answer is I don't think your ready until your attitude changes and learn that you need to see the bigger picture before going in to a situation without getting both sides (you have done this a lot easy to fix) but if you manage to do this and make those change's the way you act that will change my stand point (this is not aimed to harm you this is only to help you get better and develop your skills)

Good Luck!

Edited by jackrhyssull

Has stepped down as vice sov no need for this app anymore 😞

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

On 7/10/2020 at 9:34 PM, Monaco said:

+Support
Active
Mature
Knows how to lead
Experienced
Been with RG for a while
Chill person

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018