BigPappaDilph (BAN APPEAL)- Denied

BigPappaDilf

Steam Name: Bigpappadilph

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53985926

Ingame Name:   Can't Remember

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: Calamity King 

Reason for Ban: staff diss, racism,NSFW,ltap.

Dispute:
What happened:
So basically, It was a year ago. While playing the server I had several run ins with Calamity and we don't particularly click well. One day, I'd became upset during a sit. I felt he was personally provoking me but it was a bit of a ridiculous situation and I acted off of anger and impulse and insulted him (sorry). Though I do regret my verbal choices. I did respect the server itself. I don't think I had a warning prior to this event but what I had said wasn't acceptable and don't blame him for banning but I was hoping to possibly get an appeal. I really did enjoy the server and take responsibility for my verbage. 

Thanks for taking the time to read this! 

Sorry, forgot to mention the ban did happen in 2019 and I hadn't been on to play since due to personal reasons. That's why this request has came as late as it has.

48 minutes ago, Dr. Whale said:

-Support

Sorry But Bans Over 1 Year Old Aren't Appealable.

It wasn't exactly 1 year ago it was approx 1 month away from 1 year

https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198068237580

Edited by TheJayden

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

7 minutes ago, BigPappaDilf said:

Fair enough. Not sure who smt is though. 

Yes, unfortunately I didn't know 'molato' is a slur. 

SMT is Head Admin, Head Of Staff and Manager, Our Current Head Admin is Snar, Head of Staff is Eternity and Manager is Matthew. It's up to them so i'm +/- Support at the moment.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

9 minutes ago, Alex Raddish said:

Really is up to smt but i mean racism is something that they crackdown on

+/-support

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

Staff DIss-NSFW Are not bannable just warnable but Racism and LTAP Is. If for example you only said one racist thing its a week ban and LTAP is 3 days, in theory Thats One week and 3 days but if you said multiple racist things its permanent.

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

On 7/8/2020 at 6:50 PM, Dr. Whale said:

-Support

Sorry But Bans Over 1 Year Old Aren't Appealable.

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

5 hours ago, BigPappaDilf said:

Eternity, Im in the teamspeak. Any specific room you want me to join? 

You should probably contact him first so you can make an "appointment"  with him

|Police Sergeant | Delta Squad Reserves | 

This was obviously a long time ago so I do not remember. Looking into this the reasoning is "MASS STAFF DIS, MASS RACISM, NCWS, LTAP, Sexually Explicit."  So I would imagine I banned you because you spammed NSFW and Racism in chat and then left the server when I brought you to a roof. 

Good luck on this! 

• Laughing 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

No, we were at the apartments across from pd and I called for you I believe someone exploited a back window. You had said something I personally didn't enjoy and I blew up on you. All that was said in the punishment was directed at you Calamity no other individuals. 

12 minutes ago, BigPappaDilf said:

No, we were at the apartments across from pd and I called for you I believe someone exploited a back window. You had said something I personally didn't enjoy and I blew up on you. All that was said in the punishment was directed at you Calamity no other individuals. 

it doesn't make it right if it even was only to calamity

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png

On 7/9/2020 at 8:24 PM, Blitz said:

Staff DIss-NSFW Are not bannable just warnable but Racism and LTAP Is. If for example you only said one racist thing its a week ban and LTAP is 3 days, in theory Thats One week and 3 days but if you said multiple racist things its permanent.

Ummm blitz. NSFW is bannable. As its littleraly stuff that isn't safe for minors/kids. So yea.

• Like 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

10 hours ago, Chief_ said:

Ummm blitz. NSFW is bannable. As its littleraly stuff that isn't safe for minors/kids. So yea.

Never really delt with NSFW on imperial other than racism or homophobia so i wasnt 100% sure on that one thanks for the knowledge 😉

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns