SCP 1025 Test with diseases

Zogmon

Name: Junior Researcher Zogmon

SCP: 1025

List of Personnel involved in testing: 1 D class

Level D Personnel involved(if any):Level 5

Risks/Safety Precautions: To avoid D Class from attempting to escape I decide to leave the cuffs on him while doing the test.

Background Research: I did some background research before getting into this matter and it turns out that most of the time whenever D classe Touches the book for some reason they Always get a disease such as blindness or Death

What I’m teaching/testing: 

The reason for my test is to find out if a D class can get a disease but Not die or be Blind Permanently And I want to see if They will get something such as a common cold or worse.

Observation:    Dclass  went inside the containment zone of SCP 1025 he did not want to read the book at first but we managed to convince the Dclass.

When the Dclass first Readed the book I noticed that the Dclass body was not moving.
When I went to question the Dclass If  He got any sickness, he couldn't Respond. So I immediately realized that he had the stone disease.

So I brought The Dclass back to DBlock And left to finish my paperwork.

Conclusion: This Research  went well and I was able to obtain more knowledge of what that book is capable of. This should help future researches in case they need to know more about SCP 1025

• Zogmon changed the title to SCP 1025 Test with diseases

This test log is rather decent.
I don't know what a Level D Personnel is. If you could explain in a PM. That would be nice.
The log follows the default formatting. Some color, pictures, boldness, etc. would make the  test log nicer to read.
I spotted a lot of grammatical and spelling errors within the log. There are a lot of run-on sentences along with capitalized characters that shouldn't be capitalized.
Please take this criticism as constructive criticism, and use it to better your future logs.

In the end though, nice job!