Attempted termination of SCP-173 and SCP-012

Kranky2020

Lore Name: The sculpture , A bad composition 
SCP: 173 & 012

Question / Idea: Can SCP 173 be terminated by SCP 012? Or does SCP-173 terminate SCP 012? 
Background Research: Would The paper be covered in SCP 173's substance of blood and feces? 
Hypothesis: SCP 173 would be terminated and would write the paper with, the substance

Observations (What Happened During Test): 173 attempted a breach, got recontained by 2 gensecs, and 2 researchers (including me)before that though it was writing, it was too dark to see the writing though
Evidence/Visual Stimuli:  *idk what to put here*

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): Possbly me cause i put it out of the cage so it would write.
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: NO

This test log needs a lot of improvement.
There are no colors, boldness, or even pictures within the test log. Putting some here and there would be nice.
The format is filled out decently though. It uses the default formatting.
Putting SCP-012 in blood and feces wouldn't destroy the paper. Along with that, SCP-173 wouldn't be able to write as it's a statue without blood or anything. It wouldn't have the temptations to finish SCP-012.
There are a decent amount of grammatical issues within the document. They can be easily fixed with more time and effort.
The log is extremely short, and it can use a lot more writing.
Evidence / Visual Stimuli is basically evidence of the testing. You can put the name of personnel that attended, or you can place a screenshot / drawing of what had happened.
Lore Name: This is where you put YOUR lore name i.e. Starstep would be mine.

If you take it upon yourself and fix what is stated above, you will be able to write a nice test log.