Mp9 buff - Denied

Phil

What you want to see? -  i would like to see the mp9 damage buffed from 20 to atleast 25+ or whatever smt deem suitable 

Why should we add it? -  the mp9 unlike other smgs takes assault rifle ammo as ammo and as such i believe it should atleast have the damage buffed due to taking a higher calibre ammo

What are the advantages of having this? - gov units that use this e.g the CAT sniper can make use of this standard issue firearm more effectively and be used more by everyone

Who is it mainly for? - mainly gov but since crim have access to it via elite gun dealer, crim also

Links to any content - N/A

Signature.png

4 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

+support

ye

1 hour ago, SupremeLord Kami said:

+Support

• Higher caliber, so I don't see why it wouldn't have more damage.

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

2 hours ago, SupremeLord Kami said:

+Support

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

4 hours ago, SupremeLord Kami said:

+Support

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

-/+ Support

Although it takes Assault Rifle ammo, it does not necessarily mean bigger caliber, the MP9 in real life is chambered in 9×19mm Parabellum rounds, and the weapon it self is a Machine Pistol, Why the developer chose Rifle rounds instead of SMG/Pistol rounds is interesting. 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

25 minutes ago, Dredgen said:

-/+ Support

Although it takes Assault Rifle ammo, it does not necessarily mean bigger caliber, the MP9 in real life is chambered in 9×19mm Parabellum rounds, and the weapon it self is a Machine Pistol, Why the developer chose Rifle rounds instead of SMG/Pistol rounds is interesting. 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

-1 Support

• The MP9 is a Machine Pistol not an Assault Rifle
  • The fact it takes "Assault Rifle Ammo" in-game is more of a quirk with how the developer of the weapons pack made it.

Police RP

• Police Sergeant Major 1D32
  • SWAT Private XA57
  • State Trooper 1T
  • FBI SA KGB59

Imperial RP

• 501st JT Lance Corporal Indigo 3120
  • Inquisitor Apprentice
  • Navy Crewman Pliskin

On 7/8/2020 at 11:08 AM, SupremeLord Kami said:

+Support

Or if not just change the caliber to a lower caliber.

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

On 7/8/2020 at 5:20 PM, Dredgen said:

-/+ Support

On 7/14/2020 at 5:55 PM, Drippy said:

+Support

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

We will do this in the future. I would like to actually to a whole weapon re-work at some point. We will see!

• Gaminglight Love 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor