Ithaca Reload Sound. - Denied

Dr. Lee

What are you suggesting? -  I suggest that we change the Ithaca reload sound as when it is pumped its almost if you were being ear raped by a squeaky un-lubed (insert shitty device). I love the Ithaca but I hate the sounds it makes. Like if it's crying because you are using it or something.

How would this change better the server? - Less loud noises that irritate people.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - No.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Anyone who uses said weapon.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - No but I feel like you can just switch sound file? I don't know how that works.

Video Ithaca(The CryBaby)

Credits to Saiba who edited and produced this EPIC audio .

Femboy Hooters. No Cogs he's mine.

Omi9 2LT Lee JL6

59 minutes ago, Fool said:

Dude that sound is the thing I fucking love about it it sounds really good

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

bruh it sounds fine and it most likely won't get accepted because it is simply (IMO) too much work for how much of a non-issue it is

Edited by Ritz

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once