Prices O5 Medical Application 2

[GL] Dtscalice

In Game Name:  Price

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:212537250

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research - Researcher+): Medical I am a Elite Medic

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: N/A

How many Strikes do you have: 0 in medical

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: i would like to join the O5 staff team to keep the Council members and their Staff Healthy and alive at all times since they are normally susceptible to be captured or killed a lot of the time and i would like to prevent that

Why should we accept you: I believe i should be accepted as i am very active but due to current family issues i cannot be on during the week (Monday-Thursday) but whenever i am on i will be as active as i can possibly be so that i can provide Medical Attention to the Staff and Council Members who will need medical assistance while still maintaining good activity in the other branches i am in, I would also like to increase my RP potential and have the ability to help more people then i normally do as well as take a little of any weight put on the O5 medical team, I am somewhat well versed in Surgery as i was taught how to do a little bit of surgery from Doctor Crystal and by just watching and assisting surgeons when needed and i am very capable at field work as i currently hold the position of Elite Field Medic as well as Advanced Combat Medic

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

10 hours ago, Kami- Amaterasu said:

+Support

-Great medical

-Active during peak days

-Responsible

-OM3

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

On 7/10/2020 at 3:04 AM, Kami- Amaterasu said:

+Support

-Great medical

-Active during peak days

-Responsible

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

On 7/10/2020 at 5:04 AM, Kami- Amaterasu said:

+Support

-Great medical

-Active during peak days

-Responsible

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

• Catsro locked this topic