Blunt.
What is your rank?
EP.
How long have you been a NCO?
4 days.
What rank are you applying for?
FL.
How many strikes do you have?
Why should we trust you with an Officer rank?
SF, its one of the most beautiful but also one of the most Lets just say Not smartests regiments if ever fucking seen in my life, i can not describe the joy i have when i wake up and get behind my pc and i join ts and i hear matrix broken english its something else, so if bin part of SF for like a month now and in this time that if bin a SF if learned a lot from matrix and matt and other people i can name a list but im not going to sadly but i still didn't answer the quistion why should u trust me because if put a shit ton a time into the regiment idk why but i just enjoy it to much sometimes I really turned my self around from joining this server to minge to becoming a active player because i found out that this is one of the only servers with a nice community and good regiments where u can actually have fun and meet great new people.
What can you do to assist command with this rank?
Ima try to keep this shorter since i dont want to turn it into a fucking story like i did with the other one. I can help by hosting sims, Doing tryouts / helping with tryouts, Organize the troops, give out orders so that evreything still runs smooth, adapt to surroundings and try to give suggestions to higher ups,
Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the NCO rank?
Yes i agree.

Edited by Lonely Blunt
  • Like 1

+support 

the guy is nice a slight minge but a sick guy would adore him to command over me

also takes lead in event

a great piolt

Edited by Nap
  • Heart-Eyes 1

Current: Senior Commander Skar Skar.
Ex: Nova CPT Skarlet. SF Marshal Skarlet + Skar Skar.

Star Wars Empire GIF by Disney+

+Support
Good pilot
Pretty Nice guy
Good pilot

- Can be a bit Mingy

• Heart-Eyes 1

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF