1. 1. Should Dominic be an Officer

• Yes!
    • No!

What is your name? Dominic

What is your rank? MP

How long have you been a NCO?  15 days

What rank are you applying for? FL

How many strikes do you have? None

Why should we trust you with an Officer rank? Yes, I am very trust able at least in my opinion, I do not lie about things people do, if they do something no to bad, such as crashing into the hull I'm not going to lie and say they crashed into bridge or something like that. Even if I don't like someone in particular, I wouldn't lie to get them in trouble. And if someone I do like does something bad I'm not going to lie to get them out of trouble.In short I am trustable in the sense that I will not lie to get someone in or out of trouble. I also won't abuse my power of being able to promote people, I will only promote those who truly deserve it.

What can you do to assist command with this rank? I can keep Enlisted and NCOs in check, if they step out of line I will be there to correct them and help them strive to be amazing pilots. I am very active and can be on almost all the time, so I can watch over enlisted and NCOs , and I can also help NCOs with tryouts as expected, helping them train the new generation of elite pilots.

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the NCO rank? I agree that if i am striked in the first week I will be put back down to NCO.

Edited by Dominic

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF