Surge

Requirements for an ACM application:

Medic+
Level 45
No strikes/demotions in the last two weeks 
Permission to apply from two command members
Good Reputation
Decent Activity 

A reminder that if there is conflicting rules in the Main SOP and ACM SOP, the ACM SOP overrides it.

Questions:

1. What is your Ingame Name:     Surge

2. SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it):    STEAM_0:0:66630587

3. Rank:    Elite Field Medic

4. Time on server:    2 weeks 3 days

5. Total strikes ever received:    For medical none.

6. How many warns do you have on GL:   One 

7. Who gave you permission to apply:    Gordan/jack

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?:  8

9. Why do you think you’re fit for ACM (60+ words):      I believe i am the best  fit for the Advanced combat medic role because i am a very active Field medic an experienced with combat an protection of individuals within the server, Im wishing to be part of ACM so i can protect our medical staff an for them to avoid being in harms way, Aswell i am very experienced when it comes to prioritizing who gets healed first an who doesn't,  as well i am very familiar with the facility an its layout. to assist on moving around to heal other no-matter the location or providing assistance

10: (Bonus question, this is in no way required, but it gets you some brownie points) CI is currently raiding. You see an MTF E-11 CPL at 27% health running away from a fight. Just as you start to examine his condition, an MTF A1 Captain comes up to you and asks you to help them fend off the CI. What do you do?  Take the E-11 CPL to safety an get him patched up so their is more men being back into the fight an preventing more deaths.           

Edited by Kommunistic

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

- support 

- You literally just got removed from Nu-7 for and I quote Novah " Rude,Several reports , Not improving attitude , To many reports" 

This I would say at least isn't tolerated in ACM 

+ support 

- Haven't had bad experiences with you 

- Judging  on how you take constructive criticism (which is good) I would say you have learned from your past mistakes. 

Edited by Dragin
  • Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

29 minutes ago, Dragin said:

- support 

You literally just got removed from Nu-7 for and I quote Novah " Rude,Several reports , Not improving attitude , To many reports" 

Reports with zero evidence lmao, aswell i was angry/lashed at Nu7 command

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

1 hour ago, Dragin said:

- support 

- You literally just got removed from Nu-7 for and I quote Novah " Rude,Several reports , Not improving attitude , To many reports" 

+ support 

- Haven't had bad experiences with you 

you need TWO, COMMAND PERMS, 2!
until then -support

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

34 minutes ago, Cogs said:

you need TWO, COMMAND PERMS, 2!
until then -support

Jack gave me perms i forgot to type him in, i was exhausted when typing this lmao

+/- support

+ Nice guy
+ active

- Recently removed form Nu7 for "Rudeness, not changing attitude, and too many reports"

Edited by Cogs

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

12 hours ago, Jack (utility one) said:

ACCEPTED!
Talk to a medical HCMD member for your whitelist.

now this is a pog moment

• Bread locked this topic