ZoeyPlaysGames Custom Class vehicles being driven

ZoeyPlaysGames

Your in game name: ZoeyPlaysGames

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:73751083

The player's in game name: Echo UMC, Balloon UMC

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:139033495 ,  STEAM_0:0:71697976

What did the player do: Both players have been driving my CC Car and both have not been able to provide proof of purchase to use said vehicle.

Evidence (required):

image.thumb.png.a97b4e086cc606d3aa491fe3b3512250.png

image.thumb.png.770f1f93a15feba3021f6992f9a5495e.png

What do you believe should happen to the player: a good talking to or whatever administration deems necessary. I do enjoy playing with both players i just wish to have the issue resolved.

Any extra information: 

This is a link to the post where i got the vehicle added.

this si the stupid thing i have ever seen this was dealt with in game and you got killed because after the admin had dealt with it you acted like a admin and end up get mugged and killed you are salty because you did not get your way

-SUPPORT

Edited by bleggigeno

Beans UMC LVL 8 

Season 3 Trailer GIF by NETFLIX

The class has been through a couple of owners and this car was also added in a long time ago. 

So chances are, the car was already on the class but nobody drove it. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

6 minutes ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

The class has been through a couple of owners and this car was also added in a long time ago. 

So chances are, the car was already on the class but nobody drove it. 

To add onto this you were instigating in-game before the video started, trying to cause problems and acting like a staff member. You had no evidence to suggest that their class does not own the car, however you approached us in a very aggressive manner, demanding to know if they own it. It was already dealt with in-game. You told them to "prove it" to you that they owned the car. They don't owe you proof as you are not a staff member.

Edited by Alex Raddish
  • Like 1

im not sure if UMC owns that car i have never seen any of them drive it before honestly 

i cant really +/- this considering i dont know the in and outs of the UMC cc classes and there cars i guess just leave it up to SMT

Edited by SwiftyApex

Just now, SwiftyApex said:

im not sure if UMC owns that car i have never seen any of them drive it before honestly 

The Car was added to the Server a long time ago but it was removed from the car dealer bc it was accused of crashing the server. personally i don't have proof of the car being added since this CC was put into the server a long time ago. this is according to another member of the community

• Like 1

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

1 minute ago, balloonhail4979 said:

The Car was added to the Server a long time ago but it was removed from the car dealer bc it was accused of crashing the server. personally i don't have proof of the car being added since this CC was put into the server a long time ago. this is according to another member of the community

Yeah the car was originally removed from the dealer when the mass vehicle removal was going on and was recently readded to the dealer. 

There are at least 5 classes with that car on it. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

1 minute ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

Yeah the car was originally removed from the dealer when the mass vehicle removal was going on and was recently readded to the dealer. 

There are at least 5 classes with that car on it. 

yeah i have never seen that car before i never knew it was on before cause i was never in a CC i even bought the car but i cant drive it ;-;

i know its annoying if some one is driving your car  and haven't paid for it , +support  if they didnt pay for it as it is a breach in the custom class    -support if they didnt 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

8 hours ago, Matthew said:

If I could get a link to the post that the car was added to this CC please! If not, that would be sad. 

I have contacted the owner of the CC and await a response. Message me in discord for updates/questions.

Edited by Echo

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

Accepted

The players in question will be given a warn in game, and will have their custom car dealer access restricted for 1 week (7 days) as they did not provide substantial evidence to prove they own this vehicle.

• Thanks 1

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017