mug

Ender

can we get a Gaminglight Mug :3

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

i hope y'all realize i meant a mug that you put drinks in

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

10 minutes ago, Ender said:

i hope y'all realize i meant a mug that you put drinks in

oh you did?
/advert MUG DROP 5k In 10 SECONDS OR DIE, PULLING WEAPONS / RUNNING IS FAILRP

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

4 hours ago, LuckyGoose said:

Oof but a mug would be nice to have

EXACTLY. My 4 AM Staffing Coffee Cup requires a change.

or gaminglight masks?

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

17 hours ago, Hannah said:

or gaminglight masks?

yes

• 1 month later...