Door Cracking Progress Bar - Denied

Propane

What are you suggesting? - A bar to show your progress when cracking a door, like the one

How would this change better the server? - It'd make it easier to tell if you're cracking a door or just staring at a keypad for 30 seconds like an idiot 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - N/A

Who would this change mostly benefit? - D-Class/CI

+Support if its possible.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

58 minutes ago, Falxen said:

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

4 hours ago, Falxen said:

44 minutes ago, Sinnik said:

+Support, however, igneous said during the staff meeting when he added the keycards that he attempted to add the progress bar and it wouldn't work. So unfortunately, I don't think'll happen.  😞

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

14 hours ago, Sinnik said:

+Support, however, igneous said during the staff meeting when he added the keycards that he attempted to add the progress bar and it wouldn't work. So unfortunately, I don't think'll happen.  😞

Then can't we just go back to way they used to be?

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

On 7/7/2020 at 9:03 PM, Gunther said:

Then can't we just go back to way they used to be?

We can’t as that keycard system wasn’t as good as this one. While yes, it did provide the wonderful progress bar, it constantly caused people to get stuck in the keypad entity. What’s also cool about this system is doors take more or less time to hack based on their clearance level. This has made hacking faster for everyone (under the old system the pro was 15 seconds per door and the regular was 30, now its 5/7 seconds per level). 

• Manager
On 7/7/2020 at 4:31 AM, October said:

Major +support if possible. This’ll make things like timing so much easier. 

+Support, If someone is cracking in real life they usually know what they are doing an a time frame they can get it done, I think the bar could simulate it, meaning like "Okay just the last wire, annnnddddd open" 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

On 7/7/2020 at 4:33 AM, Sinnik said:

Rough 😞 We can only dream now 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

Extreme +Support sometimes I can't tell if i stopped cracking or not because there is only 1 indication and it disappears 

Doctor | E11 SM / Senior Ranger Salami Lid | Moderator / Ex Event Team

"In this world you either crank that soulja boy or it cranks you" - Some Philosopher