Silver - False Warn Report- Accepted

[GL] Wolf

2. Your In-game: Wolf

3. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:211812216

4. The admin's name in-game: Silver On Duty

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

6. What warning did you receive: RDMX3 on the SCT Job l Jailed

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): DB24A13DEBE4B487A7473E43A4C08D2CD7FDC6D9

8. Why do you think this warn was false: I believe this warn was false because we were doing SF tryouts in Imperial RP. When we were doing shooting training, we all went after one another (permission from the training officer) and someone called a sit about it. Without really doing talking to me, Silver warned me and jailed me for 600 seconds. I was told to appeal the warn because it was false on his end.

9. Any extra information: No

+Support
I witnessed the sit and what silver did was immediately pulled Wolf then warned and jailed him without even bothering to question his side of the story. After telling him he was doing his job improperly silver then went back to question Wolf and found out wolf was not in the wrong.

Former ST Commander Monaco

IF Muha Vermin/SF Monaco/Thexan

19 minutes ago, Monaco said:

+Support
I witnessed the sit and what silver did was immediately pulled Wolf then warned and jailed him without even bothering to question his side of the story. After telling him he was doing his job improperly silver then went back to question Wolf and found out wolf was not in the wrong.

this guy has a staff report for the same reasons, Not listening to their side of the story, 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

38 minutes ago, Monaco said:

+Support

the guys was banned for abuse of power too

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

• Manager

ACCEPTED

To get the warn removed, navigate to the 'Bans' button at the top. Once you have the ban panel up, select 'profile', then click 'appeal' next to the warn that is needing to be removed. For the reason, enter the link to this topic!