Should I become trial moderator  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become trial moderator

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: CI 2LT Lefty SB54

What is your steam name?: Lefty

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:123815924

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I haven't staffed on any gmod servers before, but I have staffed on numerous mine craft servers.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) November 23 2018

What date did you make your forums account? November 24 2018 

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Bronze 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0

Have you donated? No, my rank was gifted to me

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at: 

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: HST (Hawaiian Standard Time)

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)  I have been in the SCP RP community for a year now coming up on 2 years in December and I feel like I can take a bigger role in this community now. I have a pretty good reputation within the community and I am friendly towards anyone who I meet. My activity is also very good since I have gotten back and I have been getting on the server everyday dedicating at least 6 hours a day towards the server, my activity will help benefit the staff team by providing someone that is always available in game and also on discord. My activity on the forums is also good as well I always check forums daily as well as the SCP RP main roster. The dedication that I will put into the staff team will greatly benefit the server and the members, also when it comes to important situations like staff sits I feel like I could it very seriously and handle the situation very well. Overall my addition to the staff team will be a great benefit for the server. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First I would ask the person to stop, then if the person continues to curse at me I would proceed to gag them then will try to get the situation under control with those involved. Then I will check for evidence of mass rdm in logs, when evidence is found I will proceed to warn the person for mass rdm/staff dis, then call for a higher up to issue the person a 5 day ban.

download (1).jpg

• Like 2

Mega +Support

Big body energy

• Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

I like it

+SUPPORT

• Like 1

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

22 hours ago, Ritz said:

+Support

yes

active

good man

Yessir

• Like 1

Doctor | E11 SM / Senior Ranger Salami Lid | Moderator / Ex Event Team

"In this world you either crank that soulja boy or it cranks you" - Some Philosopher 

3 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

Pokimane man
+Support

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

On 7/6/2020 at 10:33 PM, Timm said:

Mega +Support

Big body energy

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png