CI Branch Update 7/6/20 - Accepted

Orange 🍊

+support nice update by the way i likes 

I hate the argument of CI vs 3 branch just due to the fact most of the time CI out number MTF but thats just my thoughts of the subject  

I do think CI needs be a little more OP then most MTF though on a good MTF day we do outnumber them. But I dont think 3 of them should be able take out my whole team thats online. 

The old E11 CMDR Jay 

15 hours ago, October said:

I’m probably about to get a bunch of thumbs down for this comment but -support. 

Initially before I joined O9 I was firm believer that CI needed to be the best and the strongest and they deserved the best weaponry. I still partially believe that, but MTF classes are far behind in their load outs. No offense to Bread, but this is like when he purposely put the overpowered famas on Nu7 to gain an advantage except you did that all across the board. You can call me “mad cuz bad” (admittedly I am bad lol), but still this is unfair. 

O9 and CI are meant to be more of a stalemate, and after 1 day in O9 I can partially understand why we have less activity. It’s because of CI being so much stronger than us. The E4 class is a perfect example of you blatantly attempting to buff CI. You traded 2 mediocre weapons for better weapons. Both the Winchester and vikhr outclass the weapon previously filling it’s role. 

No offense but if this happens I believe Nu7 also needs a buff to their operative because the CI alpha is currently 125 | 100 whereas Nu7 operative is 100 | 100. 

As the retired head of longshots I thought that everyone had agreed upon pushing for either 150 | 175 or something along those lines. You ignored all other changes that were wanted universally. 

the thing is its not your problem anymore why do you care

• Dislike 9

+Support

CI are heavily Out gunned and some times out numbered, CI also NEED a update

Also No offence to anyone but the majority of -Supports are MTF soooo thats kinda bias

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}

45 minutes ago, [GL] TheStranger said:

Also No offence to anyone but the majority of -Supports are MTF soooo thats kinda bias

pretty sure all the + supports are CI, but thats besides the point, before the edit it was clearly going to make it completely one sided after the edit it seems pretty decent, also CI are rarely outnumbered or outgunned

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

-Support you dont need a branch update, you dont need anymore classes, 17 is plenty already. your role is not to curbstomp mtf your role is not to one man army the entire facility you already have numbers on your side most of the time. if you keep making your branch stronger and stronger all you will do is create an environment of complaining and bitching.

• Thanks 1
  • Dislike 11
  • Gaminglight Love 1

7 hours ago, [GL] TheStranger said:

+Support

CI are heavily Out gunned and some times out numbered, CI also NEED a update

Im ci dear ❤️

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

On 7/7/2020 at 2:31 AM, Dr. Lee said:

I honestly I dont understand why you have separated your branch into two different branches if you were going to keep RND as a Combatant.

The new RND class is not just in combat, Also I haven’t even done the sop for the new rnd class yet, so I cannot understand how you know exactly what the class is and I don’t. 

• Laughing 2

3 hours ago, The Baguette said:

-Support you dont need a branch update, you dont need anymore classes, 17 is plenty already. your role is not to curbstomp mtf your role is not to one man army the entire facility you already have numbers on your side most of the time. if you keep making your branch stronger and stronger all you will do is create an environment of complaining and bitching.

1. Branch updates are used to also add new ways to play on the branch. We haven’t had a branch update in 2-3 months, so we’re outdated. 
2. We took off a class and replaced it with another. The only reason we have an extra now, is cause RND is now consider high command. With the addition to CI General. 
3. The “you already have numbers on your side” argument is an excuse to itself. It’s not our fault that the  branches aren’t showing up to fight. That’s the branches. Granted CI maybe able to pop off with 30 people. That’s 30 you have to kill, which they cannot come back into the facility during a raid. Theoretically, MTF have the biggest number cause for one, they’re a 3 branch team. With plenty of members within them. And all can respawn and get back into the fight in a mere 3 minutes. That’s enough for CI to go lightcontainment, get a bunch of D-class, cover up the booboos at armory and go to heavycontainment, where a swarm of MTF May meet us to our end. 

Now my job is to supervise the whole branch, while also working with MTF to fix up any relations and issues. If you have an issue with the Branch update, or if you want to talk about what I said, my discord skelainhell#0420 and I’ll be glad to talk! Not a bad guy honestly 😕

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

On 7/6/2020 at 8:30 PM, Jack (utility one) said:

CI is meant to be stronger then a single MTF branch because it's a 3v1. If it was a stalemate between a single branch, let alone 3. It would it literally impossible to raid.

with mtf's low activity leading into a branch update in a week or so, and CI's almost constant 10+ online, most on ccs, I think the 3v1 excuse isnt valid

MTF E11 VCMDR Mateo C0RN

4 minutes ago, Forehead man [GL] said:

with mtf's low activity leading into a branch update in a week or so, and CI's almost constant 10+ online, most on ccs, I think the 3v1 excuse isnt valid

I've been seeing 10+ Nu7 on lately as well

1 minute ago, Forehead man [GL] said:

Please refer to my comment above. If you wish to talk furthermore about the topic you may DM me. Refer to my comment for the discord.

-quick summary, activity have nothing to do with this.

Actually. Back then, CI was outnumbered a lot. We was the weakest and the most inactive branch, back in my day. But not once we complained. Once we figured out the people who’re great leaders, and put them into positions they’re fitted at. The activity and the viewing of CI drastically changed. So what I’m trying to say is, if you show dedication, leadership and work ethic, you can bring up your branch to its peak and keep it there.

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

+ Support

Besides the Vikhr change to shades, the rest of this Is fine to me

I just dont like the Vikhr change cause shades already have access to one of the better shotguns on the server

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

wb the ci heavy

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

the mtf/ci war never ceases. smt should make a decision soonish before this gets more bad. +support because im in CI and i like buffs. 😕 

• Laughing 1

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

Btw who ever says that the sawbones doeskin need a armor kit obviously hasn't look ed at the utility section lately and that almost every maintenance has a armor kit

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"