CI Branch Update 7/6/20 - Accepted

Orange 🍊

+Support.

Job Name: CI R&D Field Researcher

Job Description
Field Researchers have been specially trained by military forces to be a perfect combatant and a great researcher, combined to complete onsite tests inside the foundation with its own self protection.

One my favorites honestly. Thinking about Researchers coming in and assisting in getting the SCP will provide a new way for researchers to assist in raids, and be expertise in combat.
Everything else is a good change! Helps CI be up to date against 4 Branches and put up a good fight 😉
-Professional 2nd Day Chaos Insurgency General Kales GZ00 Stimga Command

• Like 1

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

pooooooooggers

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

+Support

The update seems better now, thank you for listening.

Edited by Sixx
  • Like 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

18 minutes ago, October said:

O9 and CI are meant to be more of a stalemate

CI competes against 3 branches O9 go against one branch, Not seeing the stalemate here.
Not to mention you guys have increased stats due to your mission to combat CI.

Edited by Neo

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

1 minute ago, Neo said:

CI competes against 3 branches O9 go against one branch, Not seeing the stalemate here.
Not to mention you guys have increased health pools due to your mission to combat CI.

I don’t mean to start a fight, but armor is so much more valuable than HP and you’d be surprised how little we actually have. For example, our medic class is 225 | 50 (and this class is superior to our officer class because it has the Ithaca compared to the officers F2000). 

By statement I was not intending to imply that O9 should beat up CI, but it shouldn’t look like every CI raid you guys win. There should be an even number of wins and losses on both sides. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, October said:

O9 and CI are meant to be more of a stalemate, and after 1 day in O9 I can partially understand why we have less activity. It’s because of CI being so much stronger than us. The E4 class is a perfect example of you blatantly attempting to buff CI. You traded 2 mediocre weapons for better weapons. Both the Winchester and vikhr outclass the weapon previously filling it’s role. 

27 minutes ago, Neo said:

Not to mention you guys have increased health pools due to your mission to combat CI.

A Omi-9 sub branch has a class with stats that out do every other class that isn't a scp 

23 minutes ago, October said:

I don’t mean to start a fight, but armor is so much more valuable than HP and you’d be surprised how little we actually have. 

Funny thing here, armor is just an extra stat. a person wit 200 l 200 will die the same speed as someone with 400 hp. 
I'm not saying you're wrong but I'd much rather be able to heal back up to my max hp. Take the Omi-9 juggernaut for example, after a fight it can simply heal back up to 350 hp and buy 100 armor putting it back to 450 combined, which is 150 better than for example a CI cc which could only get back to 300 combined whilst doing the same actions

And as a side note people who say "Armor takes 80% of the damage hp does so it's better" that 20% of damage goes directly to hp so it doesn't make a difference besides be worse at it's own job.

23 minutes ago, October said:

For example, our medic class is 225 | 50 (and this class is superior to our officer class because it has the Ithaca compared to the officers F2000). 

this is a fault of HCMD and their decisions for branch updates as extensive testing should be done when looking to improve or simply give the branch a refresh as to avoid a situation such as this. 

42 minutes ago, October said:

No offense but if this happens I believe Nu7 also needs a buff to their operative because the CI alpha is currently 125 | 100 whereas Nu7 operative is 100 | 100. 

Unless I'm wrong Fool and Bread tried to buff the Nu7 operative a lot but it was denied for reasons of "Nu7 is a starter branch".  Also Unless I'm mistake doesn't the Omi-9 base operative have a higher stats than both of these?
which going against a branch (CI) that only gets 1 Life per raid seems a bit unfair for the Alpha op

Also y'all forget that it's CI vs 3 branches 

Edited by Ritz
Bottom text
  • Like 2

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

1 hour ago, Orange 🍊 said:

Job Name: CI Sawbones

Adding
Weapon_armorkit

Health: 150
Armor: 125

-support

Considering the tendency of CI to maintain a strong position in armory, giving an Armorkit to one of the most played subclasses would likely cause near absolute unstoppability to CI during their raids.

1 hour ago, October said:

I’m probably about to get a bunch of thumbs down for this comment but -support. 

Initially before I joined O9 I was firm believer that CI needed to be the best and the strongest and they deserved the best weaponry. I still partially believe that, but MTF classes are far behind in their load outs. No offense to Bread, but this is like when he purposely put the overpowered famas on Nu7 to gain an advantage except you did that all across the board. You can call me “mad cuz bad” (admittedly I am bad lol), but still this is unfair. 

O9 and CI are meant to be more of a stalemate, and after 1 day in O9 I can partially understand why we have less activity. It’s because of CI being so much stronger than us. The E4 class is a perfect example of you blatantly attempting to buff CI. You traded 2 mediocre weapons for better weapons. Both the Winchester and vikhr outclass the weapon previously filling it’s role. 

No offense but if this happens I believe Nu7 also needs a buff to their operative because the CI alpha is currently 125 | 100 whereas Nu7 operative is 100 | 100. 

As the retired head of longshots I thought that everyone had agreed upon pushing for either 150 | 175 or something along those lines. You ignored all other changes that were wanted universally. 

Overall, I would say +/-support leaning towards minus. This branch update is very clearly attempting to buff most of not all CI classes being changed in the update, and provides barely any fairness to other branches. Some bits of the branch update are balanced as CI is occasionally heavily outnumbered, but most of it seems simply one-sided. I’m not looking for an argument, I am simply stating my opinion.

I’m also going to bring up the fact that you are attempting to put the Barret M82 on a job that is for I believe PFC+ (I’ve only heard this, I haven’t confirmed this). For those of you who do not know, the Barret M82 is a sniper rifle that was recently buffed. There have been many complaints of it being on the Security Sniper job—a job only for SFC+—and even a forums post to remove it from Security. I think it is fair for the 5th Security rank to retain the sniper if CI is going to be receiving the sniper for the 3rd rank. What I’m trying to get at is that either both branches should have it or no one should. Mind you, Security SFC+ are finally now using the Sniper class—a class hardly used before the buff—and some people want to take that away.

Edited by CreameyCheesey
  • Like 2

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

6 minutes ago, Ritz said:

Funny thing here, armor is just an extra stat. a person wit 200 l 200 will die the same speed as someone with 400 hp

Actually that is false. Armor provides damage reduction. 

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

46 minutes ago, October said:

I’m probably about to get a bunch of thumbs down for this comment but -support. 

Initially before I joined O9 I was firm believer that CI needed to be the best and the strongest and they deserved the best weaponry. I still partially believe that, but MTF classes are far behind in their load outs. No offense to Bread, but this is like when he purposely put the overpowered famas on Nu7 to gain an advantage except you did that all across the board. You can call me “mad cuz bad” (admittedly I am bad lol), but still this is unfair. 

As the retired head of longshots I thought that everyone had agreed upon pushing for either 150 | 175 or something along those lines. You ignored all other changes that were wanted universally. 

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

2 hours ago, Orange 🍊 said:

Job Name: CI Shades Task Force E4

Adding
Tfa_vikhr 

+/- post was updated

Rifle is a well needed change

Edited by Jack II
  • Like 1

Rejected from the gaminglight community