Should I be promoted?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

1.Whats your ingame name?: Josh

2.Whats your steam id?:STEAM_0:1:104301095

3.Did you read the ST Sop?: Yes

4.How long have you been on the server: mmmmm, around 3 days (ik that seems short, but ill explain)

5.How many warns do you have?: 2 (non in Imperial RP)

6.Why do you want to be a 2LT: To say the big elephant in the room, is that I think I deserve it. For a couple of reasons:

1) I only have 3 days, buttttttt, I do belive I am a active mofo playing from around 12:00 in the afternoon to 4:00 in the morning.
2) I do belive I am mature enough and know enough to become a 2LT
3) I also wanna say I have the experience of being a officer 
  1.  Was a LTC. in Army for MilRP
      2.  Was a COL. in Marines
          3.  Was a CPT. in Airforce 
           4. Was a MPO in MP
             5. Was a CPT in DI
               6. I am HVYAL
                  7. Was Ranger Leader for special forces for Army
                     8. Play PoliceRP while being in around 5 departments and also staff.

7.What Timezone are you?: CST

8.How well do you command this Regiment?:  I think that I try to do it the best I can, with being limits of my rank and how Enlisted ST ack. I find that I try to command them to the best of the ability but also with limitation of how I do it and when too. Example: I wont yell that much at ST not doing something right if there is higher NCOs or Offciers.

9.What makes you stand out from other applicants?: The Experience and the Application itself.

Edited by [MillRP] [PoliceRP] Josh

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

Updated, had to make some changes

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

You're signature says it all, +Support

-Captain Tay Keith!

• Laughing 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

• 3 weeks later...

I feel like I have seen this before?
Deja Vu?

Ex Naval Lieutenantl Ex Security Officer l Reserve ST SGT l Ex ST MSGT l Ex Shock PFC l IF Agent l Ex US LCPL l Ex RU SPC l Ex Police CPLl  Ex FBI SSGT l