Reduction of 1048-A's cooldown - Accepted

Gunther

What are you suggesting? - I want to see 1048-A's SWEP cooldown be reduced to 1 minute or 2 minutes.

How would this change better the server? - 1048 and 1048-A are both Keter class SCPs, and in the CB game, 1048-A would scream once and it would instant kill you to due to the way you die. Obviously, 1048-A has a 3 minute NLR so there's no way SMT would make him that OP, but the problem currently is 1048-A is basically a one pump chump, once you scream its over, there's a 5 minute scream cooldown and you'd be lucky to survive the next 30 seconds. This reduction in cooldown would make playing -A better, even if it most likely you won't be able to scream again, you at least wont wait 5 minutes while helplessly avoiding death.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - The only one is most likely it won't make a difference but at the very least you won't have to wait as long for a cooldown.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - 1048-A

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - 

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+Support, -A is quite useless RN.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+support
1048-A can actually be very powerful if used right. As I've been able to be breached for literally over an hour and killing over 100 people in that span. But most people don't know how to use him so yea they just instantly die. I would love for this to be implemented as I can go on an even greater killing spree 

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

On 7/7/2020 at 3:24 AM, Falxen said:

+Support, -A is quite useless RN.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+Support

Give the bear some love

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

On 7/6/2020 at 3:27 PM, Propane said:

+support

1048-A is useless if they can't kill everyone in that first scream

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

• Manager

+ Support
As of right now in my eyes if anyone even sees 1048-A it is instantly killed because of usually the scream cooldown, I have seen 1048 and 1048-A hide from time to time, and it works out, but in my opinion I think it should be reduced. 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)