Squadron Application

Echo Romeo

What is your name?: Dominic

What is your rank?: WO

Who gave you permission?: Matt

What squadron are you applying for?: Onyx

What can you do to assist the squad lead?: I am very active and since it's Summer I can almost always be on and helping my Squad Lead keep the Rebel scum at bay. I can take out hostile ships effectively, for example, During an event SF was being overwhelmed by X-Wings but I held my ground and took down 13 X-Wings helping SF destroy Rebel scum. Therefore I can help my Squad Leader by taking out ships when he is overwhelmed. I can also prevent friendly fire by holding my fire when a fellow Starfighter Pilot flies in front of me or next to me.

What skills do you have to be a part of this squadron?: I am pretty good at tailing different ships, which is essential to taking down hostile ships equipped with shields, and if another pilot joins me in tailing a ship and we start drifting near each other, I know to pull off to avoid collision, then find another ship.  

Do you understand if you are striked you will be removed from this squadron?: Yes, I understand that if I am striked for any reason I will be removed from this squadron.

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF