What is your SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:141413742

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

SubLT 

What specialty are you applying for?:

Security Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:

Admiral Garrick Versio

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

When it comes to the safety and security of the personnel aboard the ISD there is no room for error. We must ensure that all protocols, rules and regulations  are followed, and proper procedures be carried out. I bring much experience to the table, when I join Starwars servers I always chose offensive battalions. On this server I decided to chose Naval. I am very familiar with the procedures that are carried out and assuming that the lower ranking troopers need help with these, I would love to be able to be there to assist them. I have been eager to be able to help out the different battalions since I first joined the server but I decided to only have one life so I can devote all my attention to that. When I found out that I would be given the chance to remain in Naval and still give lots of support to the other battalions on the ship, I was beyond excited. I have always had a passion for helping people and this would be one of the best ways to do that. I am very excited to be able to read the SOP for the Shock security corps and death troopers and learn about all of the specific protocols that have been laid out. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

I believe that I should be trusted with this position because I have now been in Naval for cumulatively 5 weeks and in that time I have not made any serious infractions aside from a few arguments here and there. I have made my share of rookie mistakes in my first few days but so have all of us. That is why they are called rookie mistakes. 

Why do you want this rank?:

I want this rank to be able to share my insight with those that need it. I want to be able to help them when they need help, recognize those troopers that are doing well, and straighten out those that are not. As I stated in the first writing question, I have always had a passion for helping people and this is one of the best ways to do that. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

Security Officers assist the Security director and regimental commander in running the shock security corps and death troopers. When it comes to promotions and demotions they are able to act upon all ranks up to and including Master Sergeants. 

Edited by Connor748291

• 2 weeks later...