New Customizable Weapon Pack - Denied

Waltuh White

What are you suggesting? -  A New Customizable Weapon Pack

How would this change better the server? - These weapons are customizable and alot of fun to use and would give players a way to use their own attachments instead of everybody using the same iron sights because there is an amazing amount of options to choose from when customizing and players will be able to feel more unique and create their own loadouts as well as other attachments with suppresors, grips, scopes, magazines, and stocks and different custimazations for every gun!

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Having to implement it

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Everybody on the server!

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=349050451

-Support this has been brought up before, and I believe it was denied because it doesn’t really work with the server

if we can get confirmation that it works on the server from an smt member I’ll Change my response to + support

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

15 minutes ago, pixelated pancakes said:

-Support this has been brought up before, and I believe it was denied because it doesn’t really work with the server

if we can get confirmation that it works on the server from an smt member I’ll Change my response to + support

We already have perfectly good weapons and they were just balanced.

-SUPPORT

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

-Support, while i think thats a great addon, i dont believe that it'd work properly on our server, as quite frankly, its too realistic.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

1 hour ago, pixelated pancakes said:

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

• Manager

- Support
Weapon balancing has been happening the past few weeks, and making sure it was good, I was one of the people that helped test them, they should be good for now, I understand more weapons but we already have a good amount on the server.

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

20 minutes ago, Mr. February said:

- Support
Weapon balancing has been happening the past few weeks, and making sure it was good, I was one of the people that helped test them, they should be good for now, I understand more weapons but we already have a good amount on the server.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

-support
I would like it to possibly be added but it doesn't fit the server as we are semi-serious and this would bring some good amount of realisme to our server. Also so many hours have been spent balancing the weapons in our most recent change and just switching weapons now would be the biggest waste of time I've ever seen. Maybe in the future if the weapons we use rn don't cut it any more then this could be a nice replacement.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.