Shotguns ACM application 2

Waltuh White

1. What is your Ingame Name:    Shotgun

2. SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it):    STEAM_0:0:180053171

3. Rank:    Medic/ Resident Field Medic

4. Time on server:    2 weeks

5. Total strikes ever received:    0 in medical 1 in technical

6. How many warns do you have on GL:   3

7. Who gave you permission to apply:    trap hunter (told me to re-apply in a week)

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?:  9

9. Why do you think you’re fit for ACM (60+ words):     I enjoy healing people I'm very active and there are alot of situations where I feel like I could help but as a non combatant I cant do anything so becoming ACM would also allow me to defend my fellow foundation personnel as well as healing them. I also want to expand and grow in medical and I feel that this is a great opportunity to prove myself. Additionally I like the how I can protect others while healing them as well because the health of foundation personnel is more important than having alot of guns.

10: (Bonus question, this is in no way required, but it gets you some brownie points) CI is currently raiding. You see an MTF E-11 CPL at 27% health running away from a fight. Just as you start to examine his condition, an MTF A1 Captain comes up to you and asks you to help them fend off the CI. What do you do?                      Depending on the location either send the CPL to medbay or have him hide somewhere safe and then fight the CI with the Captain. Once we defeat the CI if the CPL hid instead of going to medbay I would help him get to medbay safely. If he is already there I would go to medbay to make sure he made it safely.

Note: Now that I'm off loa im going to be on alot more and especially focus on medical

-support

Considering the amount of problems that you have caused within the server, I do not think that you are nearly ready for the responsibility of being an ACM. Almost all of my experiences with you have been bad, and I truly don’t think your demeanor would be a good fit for ACM. Activity could also be worked on.

Edited by CreameyCheesey

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

• Bread locked this topic