Mark's Command Application

verycrankyredhead

Name: Mark

Current Rank: LR 

Time in Research (Approximate): A month in total 

The position being applied for: Low Command

Why should you be research command, AKA what can you bring to the table that the rest of command can't? 100-word minimum); Activity! I have been on almost everyday and I will attempt to continue to do that.  I'm going to review tests often and just survey everyone to see if everyone needs any help or if anyone is doing anything bad. My main job will be to help people as most command should. I'm also going to review over test requests more often then I do as LR. (I cant accept or deny them tho) Ill be working harder than ever to help the small researchers that don't get noticed all that often. I just want to help this branch and the people inside it. I also will help researchers more often as RIG when no one else will help.

What will you do to make research more active and better? (100 word minimum)(Tangible items like activity, expertise or the ability to run trainings, etc)?; If get the opportunity I will train people to be trainer so we can get some more members in RRA and in the branch in general. I will train as much as I can If i'm not doing a test myself or guarding someone. I will hold more mass test's to boost activity as well more tests the merrier. I will make suggestions to make researcher better as well such as more SCP'S or just better improvements to the job itself. Hopefully with this I can boost activity and the amount of test going through and better understanding the SCP'S themselves. I will also with the help of the other researchers make Research Great!

Retired Research Low Command

-support

You just joined back recently, I recommend getting yourself familiarized with the branch before applying.

But I am quite impressed on how fast you ranked up. If this isn't you, then my apologies.

Also, you were removed for inactivity when you were an AR, and people have been reported that you were mingy when you first joined research or any other branch

https://gyazo.com/1b51781f69262666b04aa2791258a990

This was you when you were an Associate Researcher, but you were removed for inactivity.

These are just my opinions, don't take them to heart.

20200707_110548.jpg

Edited by Hope

osu! achiever? I don't know

3 hours ago, Hope said:

-support

You just joined back recently, I recommend getting yourself familiarized with the branch before applying.

But I am quite impressed on how fast you ranked up. If this isn't you, then my apologies.

20200706_144459.jpg

I highly doubt that is him. I do the test sometimes to see the new questions on the test. But, if there is no proof of Mark being trained at a earlier time than the one above, then im not giving a +support, since time in research is a big one.

Either way

-/+support

-Insanely Active

-Follows SOP well

-Professional

Ill change it to + if there is evidence of him being in research longer.

I suggest staying in research longer, again if the picture above is wrong, then ill change it to +support. If you keep up this good work you will easily get command.

Actually 

+Support

I do remember training you in like early june. I only have a month on research and got Command, so I hope the best for you dude.

Edited by Squash

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

+ support

not a minge

also being trained on the 27th and getting LR by like the 7th is impossible due to cooldowns so thats a test

Active

does great tests

he will do well I know it

Rejected from the gaminglight community

+support

Very good guy, that's all I needed to say

Current: Nu7 2LT | Event Team Former: Nu7 2LT | RRH Guardian Tango 18 | SCPRP Senior Moderator

Schoodst Gaming | The Goofiest | "You get drunk you stop checking corners" - IPAIDFORPIXELS, from that one Dust 2 Casual Game

On 7/6/2020 at 2:46 PM, Hope said:

-support

Also, you were removed for inactivity when you were an AR, and people have been reported that you were mingy when you first joined research or any other branch

20200707_110548.jpg

10 hours ago, [GL] Tsuki said:

+Support

Great guy.

Very active.

Hes professional when he needs to be.

+/-support

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

-support joined way to recently

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

All, I remember training him during the 5-10th of June. He did not join recently, as it would be almost a month now being in Research.

On 7/6/2020 at 10:16 PM, Jack II said:

also being trained on the 27th and getting LR by like the 7th is impossible due to cooldowns so thats a test

^ This is true, EXP - Senior - Lead is a Week Cooldown.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

+Support

-I could not find a more serious researcher if I tried. Definitely deserves and can be trusted with command.

-Is active

-Is helpful to JRs incredibly often

-Has community support

-(reasons above)

TCM Jack CI Heinz / J03 Italian Mob Boss Zepelli 😳Former CI Research Administrator Heinz - Not [REDACTED] Researcher   

-support

20200707_110548.jpg

i like you mark i can tell your hard worker but for now -support ik you will go to do great things tho 

The old E11 CMDR Jay 

On 7/6/2020 at 1:46 PM, Hope said:

-support

20200707_110548.jpg

ImpRP

Retired Marshall

SCPRP

Retired Foundation Doctor

-support

20200707_110548.jpg

+\-support You just joined not to long ago. How you were do not matter its how you are now that matters.

The old E11 CMDR Jay 

+Support

Been in research longer than people were saying (seriously guys, hes been here since April, I just found this post on the research discord)

Nice guy, never had any problem

Great test ideas

Never seen him mingespacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

20200723_151957.jpg

Edited by Harry S. Plinkett
Removed duplicate image (happened because was on laggy cell net)

2 hours ago, Harry S. Plinkett said:

+Support

Been in research longer than people were saying (seriously guys, hes been here since April, I just found this post on the research discord)

Nice guy, never had any problem

Great test ideas

Never seen him mingespacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

20200723_151957.jpg

chad

Edited by verycrankyredhead

Retired Research Low Command

On 7/8/2020 at 5:18 AM, [GL] Tsuki said:

+Support

Great guy.

Very active.

Hes professional when he needs to be.

Yes

Doctor | E11 SM / Senior Ranger Salami Lid | Moderator / Ex Event Team

"In this world you either crank that soulja boy or it cranks you" - Some Philosopher