scp 1048 useless - Denied

Dr Evil

What are you suggesting? -  why does  getting all three ears count as self breaching it shouldn't  you are breaking your buddy out by getting ears he not breaking his self out you are  and that makes the goal of getting ears effectively pointless why should I run around shaking  people is I cant do anything with the ears because there is less then 75 people 

How would this change better the server? -  so bear man can do what his job does and not have to wait for there to be over 75

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - no not really at least that I know

Who would this change mostly benefit? - bear man but still bear man cant do anything unless theirs 75 people in the server

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -

14 minutes ago, Gunther said:

I don't understand what you're asking. Could you perhaps shorten that or make it clearer?

He is requesting that the process for 1048-A to breach by which 1048 collects 3 ears to not be considered self-breaching and therefore not require 75+ players. 

Yea no, -support.

2 minutes ago, October said:

He is requesting that the process for 1048-A to breach by which 1048 collects 3 ears to not be considered self-breaching and therefore not require 75+ players. 

Yea no, -support.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

1 hour ago, October said:

Yea no, -support.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

3 hours ago, October said:

Yea no, -support.

+ support
I honestly thought you could but I guess not. I don't see a real issue with it because it's just a bear with I think 150 HP or something like that (1048-A) with a good swep. I think it could be a SCP that can be allowed out without 75+ players on but will require a player count. Like 45+ or something lower. It can make things a little more interesting earlier in the morning.

Edited by Jack (utility one)

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

8 hours ago, October said:

Yea no, -support.

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

13 hours ago, October said:

Yea no, -support.

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

On 7/6/2020 at 2:40 AM, October said:

Yea no, -support.

The old E11 CMDR Jay