SCP 5208 weapon fixes - Accepted

Dr Evil

What are you suggesting? - 5208 I understand is weak being a plastic toy but having only 5 of them armed with effectively pellet guns is not a fair sight army men to my knowledge have rifles shotguns explosives you know military stuff when did you see a army guy armed with a pistol just doesn't make much sense 5208 is made out of glass and fires peas 

How would this change better the server? -  so more people will play as this scp and can be more fun 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - yeah MTF will have a little more trouble but I dont think it would be a huge deal 

Who would this change mostly benefit? - the people playing the scp and also the job itself since not that many people play it

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - 

-/+Support

While this is an SCP I made up and there is no lore to base what weapons it would have, I do somewhat agree it could be a bit stronger, since no one plays on it, perhaps we could give it a semi-auto rifle that does 19 damage or so? As far as grenades go, no way. As far as a shotgun goes, depends on the fire rate, bullet capacity, and damage.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+Support 

5208 is extremely underpowered and kinda just tockles MTF with their guns. They pretty much wait like 10-20mins to breach just to die due to how weak they are.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

They are extremely hard to hit due to their small hit boxes and with all 5, they can decimate a small group of MTF due to the sheer fire rate of their pistols and because of how small their hit boxes are

-Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

18 hours ago, Gunther said:

-/+Support

While this is an SCP I made up and there is no lore to base what weapons it would have, I do somewhat agree it could be a bit stronger, since no one plays on it, perhaps we could give it a semi-auto rifle that does 19 damage or so? As far as grenades go, no way. As far as a shotgun goes, depends on the fire rate, bullet capacity, and damage.

17 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

They are extremely hard to hit due to their small hit boxes and with all 5, they can decimate a small group of MTF due to the sheer fire rate of their pistols and because of how small their hit boxes are

-Support