049 health - Accepted

Dr Evil

What are you suggesting? - -049 needs to have more health I know it sounds stupid but theirs know reason why he has 1000 why not 10000 he shouldn't even die for any reason why give him a thousand health 

How would this change better the server? - so 049 doesn't need a mod to teleport him if or get in a admin sit with the guy that didint mean to kill him 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - maybe events and 049 being a body sheld but that could just be fail rp

Who would this change mostly benefit? - mostly everyone because it saves time for both party's 

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - 

-Support, 049 shouldn't be getting shot or killed in the first place, and 1000 hp takes a good amount of firing before it cause a death.

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+Support

I mean he shouldnt be getting killed anyways so adding more HP could prevent RDM.

Edited by Sixx

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+Support, really because it has no downsides but atleast a slight upside.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+support
He shouldn't be getting shot at so I don't see any argument against it. If he does get shot at then he should be able to survive it. Just an extra barrier to prevent failRP with (because 1k hp is honestly very low and can be killed by a single person competent at combat)

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

• Manager

+Support, I this scheme of things if 049 is being taken by CI or has a lot of his zombies, there is a potential of him being shot a lot, there is not downside to it from what I see. 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

3 hours ago, Harry S. Plinkett said:

+Support, admins also take the side of the guy who killed 049 usually for some reason

I'm not sure which staff members side with the guy who kills 049 but they're wrong period. You can make a staff report if you wish if you ever see it it in game (with proper evidence) or send me a pm through discord. Either way, +Support 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

11 hours ago, [GL] Mike said:

-Support the whole reason those SCP's dont have tons of HP is because you're supposed to be able to kill them with a Micro

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

On 7/7/2020 at 11:48 AM, [GL] Mike said:

-Support the whole reason those SCP's dont have tons of HP is because you're supposed to be able to kill them with a Micro

you could even easily kill 682 having 7500 hp with a micro so why not

+support

Edited by Ardo

On 7/6/2020 at 2:23 AM, Gunther said:

-Support, 049 shouldn't be getting shot or killed in the first place, and 1000 hp takes a good amount of firing before it cause a death.

Doctor | E11 SM / Senior Ranger Salami Lid | Moderator / Ex Event Team

"In this world you either crank that soulja boy or it cranks you" - Some Philosopher