Hampton's T-Mod app - Denied

Hampton

What is your in-game name?: Hampton 

What is your steam name?: FLUFFY

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:196321885

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes i was staff on icefuse city rp i am no longer part of that staff team and i have been staff on other games, and was a co-owner before i know what im doing as staff.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) not sure what the date was but like 4 years i think

What date did you make your forums account? 7/6/2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Member

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? i have 13 but they are years old and if you want proof of that you can add my discord that would make it easy on us cause i dont know how to send screenshots on a website.

Have you donated? no

What rank are you applying for? T-Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? no

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it: i have read them

Timezone: CST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)  I want to become part of the staff team because I am a good staff member, and get compliments all the time about how I do a good job. I think i should get accepted and I'm a chill guy and deserve a chance on the staff team. I think I would do a fantastic job as a staff member on the server. I know what to do when something happens; if someone breaks the rules it is my job to tell them what they did wrong and try to make them follow the rules, it is my job to make the server fun and make it so other players can have fun on the server, if they have fun on the server then they go to other people and their friend and tell them that they should play icefuse darkrp. I think I would be a good addition to the staff team. I am a good dude. I know what to do in any situation. when someone is breaking the rules I need to fix that, I am a dedicated staff member I hope that this staff app gets accepted as I deserve a chance. I know the rules and I help people as much as I can, I do the most that I can do for someone and I like to make new friends. I like staffing and enforcing the rules and making the server better. I wish to help out and make people have a better rp experience on the server so they tell more people about this server and more people play on it.
 I think i would be a good addition to the team i am expiernced  staff because I have experience as a staff member and I think I would be a useful addition to the staff team. I know what I am doing and I am always on every day. I think I would be a good addition to the team because I know what to do as a staff member. I am a hard-working dude who can do anything if I put my mind to it. For example; I would be active on darkrp, I know the commands, I know what to do in a rdm/nlr/ardm and if rules are broken know the appropriate punishments. I think I am a good staff overall and believe I should be given a chance in the staff team. I think I should be accepted as I will always do what I am told to do, I listen, I know the rules and do my job right. I am going to be active as staff on duty for 4-5 hours a day. If I get accepted I think I would do a good job enforcing the rules, I would be a useful staff member on the server, I know what to do as staff in most, if not all, situations. I think I would fit in and I want to help the server out by doing whatever I can do for this server. I would like to obtain this fantastic job on the server.I am regularly complimented on my staffing and that I hope that I would be a useful asset to the staff team, and help make the server a more enjoyable experience for all those playing on it.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? i would jail them at the time unless there is a higher up on to do the punishment.

- Support

• Never seen you on. (Timezone possibly? I don't sleep so)...
  • No effort put into Last Question, don't know how you'd handle it. 
  • Doesn't meet minimum Forum Posts
  • No Poll

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

Just now, Ender said:

- Support

• No Poll

A few spelling mistakes too.

Carrots_LT_COL.png

23 minutes ago, Ender said:

- Support

• No Poll

I have seen you on but very little times I have seen you

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

2 hours ago, Ender said:

- Support

• No Poll

Yeah I have also never seen you online. I think you should first get to know the commynity and them you and then try again apllying. Also read the application format next time.

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png

9 hours ago, Ender said:

- Support

• No Poll

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

9 hours ago, Ender said:

- Support

• No Poll

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

On 7/6/2020 at 11:20 AM, Ender said:

- Support

• No Poll

|Police Sergeant | Delta Squad Reserves | 

On 7/6/2020 at 10:20 AM, Ender said:

- Support

• No Poll

2 x Retired SCO19 Deputy Chief Constable

On 7/6/2020 at 12:20 PM, Ender said:

- Support

• No Poll

• Head of Staff
On 7/7/2020 at 4:18 AM, Phil GSC said:

-support

Reasons above

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager