Squash

In-game name: Squash

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:116967925

ULX Rank: Gold

RP Rank: CI - Senior Research

Research - Supervisor

Timezone: Central Daylight Time

Knowledge of the scp world: 9

Experience as Gamemaster or event planner: No? I think its a no because, I have assisted for example I was made the main person in a event at times for example mass 963 (Dr Bright Necklace) Then I commanded them to do my "Biddings" but thats only assisting, I did not really plan that event. I have gave ideas to Event team members, then they used part or did the event.

How active are you?: 10

How many warns do you have?: 1 - Harrasment

Why would we allow you to be an event team member?: Ill list the reasons below

-Very active, on almost everyday. I love this server and im very dedicated to it.

-Im always trying to find ways to spice roleplay up. The normal roleplay gets tedious after a while of doing it and repetitive. Becoming a event team member would make this task a whole lot easier to accomplish.

-I have many ideas for events, some great some maybe not. I would definitely do these events if given the chance too.

-I have prior experience with jobs that require responsibility. I am in Research Command and so far I think im doing good. I dont think this is a big + though, I can see most people easily getting command if they just try hard enough.

-Knowledge of scps are pretty good overall, I could do events that would be very close to lore.

-Im pretty much most of the time positive, and love what I do on the server. I would be fully dedicated to ET if given a chance.

Describe an event you would create:

I would have a test on 035 go wrong, basically. Scp-035 would be give a set task to do to learn about what he knows. Lets use surgery for an example. The D Class would go in the room, Scp-035 would do the surgery properly, so the research would learn that 035 has knowledge of medical trainings, then the MTF would go in then he would mind control the MTF.

He would send the MTF onto the research killing him, then 035 would take the researchers card. One MTF would be stationed outside the Containment Cell and would walk into the containment upon hearing the gunshots, then 035 would mind control him as well. One MTF patrolling LCHZ would be killed so that 035 could cover his face up with the visors in front of the helmets and could safely escape the foundation and carry a weapon with the other 2 MTF as his side.

Once 035 reaches LCZ he must show his ID to 2 Omni9 stationed at the Gate B exit (Since they are first responders to CI raids) however 035 forgot his ID then insteads decides to send the 2 MTF at his side to attack the 2 Omnicron while doing so one of them reported it to foudation comms that a masked assailant is escaping Gate B using hostile force. Then he is killed by the Scp. Unfortunately the Omni9 did kill one of his bodyguards and injuring the other one, immobilizing him completly. Scp-035 showing no remorse kills the MTF

Once escaped to the surface, Scp-035 makes its way to the town. Breaking into homes mind controlling families and taking over the entire town. Eventually CI would catch wind of it, and since its there turf they would not be happy about this. They make there way to the town, wondering whats going on. Then the "scouts" the CI command sent out to check out whats going on will be mind controlled. One of them shoots and injures the host of Scp-035, angering him in the process. One of the citizens would be commanded to take 035 off his old host and be put on the person given the task. 035 would be on a newer and now stronger body.

Since the police station would be raided and only lets say half of the citizens would be armed, they decide to raid the CI base for weapons. In doing so 035 managed to get more CI on his side, then once Scp-035's army successfully raids the CI base all of his militia would be armed and dangerous. The CI had guns however not much armor.

Scp-035 would remember that during previous breach attempts a unfamiliar unit would always stop him, during his more sneaky breach attempt he did not spot any in the facility. So he set off to find the location of these, Scp-035 assumes MTF. He spots a base, he sends his entire army upon them. E11 were more armored and suited for war, however in this case it was Quanity over Quality. They were easily overpowered by the 035 army. Once the base was 035s it prepared his army for all out war with the foundation.

035 would notice the helipad, then stations some people at the helipad knowing it will be an escape for some members of the foundation. Once they make it to Gate A and breach it, once the Gate opens bullets unleashed onto his army, killing at least 10-20% of it. He sends the units who are the most armored first, then second most armored and so on. This strategy works and all the MTF stationed there were killed. Scp-035 would easily kill any MTF that gets in his path and reign hell on the foundation, killing nearly all the foundation personnel. Any important members who managed to bypass the army and make it out would be greeted with bullets, including Red Right Hand, 05 and Site Admins. Then suddenly the Warhead goes off, announcements start blaring and 035 would rush his way to the room, using his mind controlling abilities on nearby MTF who are in his army, when he finally gets one MTF to guide him to the room, there is 30 seconds left. The clock is ticking down, however they manage to get through the door, since one of the MTF he mind controlled was a Coldsilver. The 05 would be shot through the glass multiple times falling on the floor unconcious. Then Scp-035 turns off the nuke and proceeds to make his way to D Block to continue to grow his army, gensec would be killed, some would be joining its army. 

The 05 who was shot awakens, then uses the last strength he can muster to get up, activate the nuke then press the button, then once he has done that, falls to the floor dead. Scp-035 hears this happening once again and tries to make his way to the room, however only makes it to the acid bridge, dying from the nuke. Everything around dies, everything is dead, except one giant lizard who will soon exterminate all life.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes, I would need to review and refer back to it, since its a lot to take in, but I will try my best to not break any of the rules in it.

What is your favorite Scp?: Scp-035

Why?: Ill list reasons below

-Intelligence in a scp is something I look for, since 035 can make people do whatever he wants at his will, he would make a great Captain. Strategizing ways to win a battle.

-Can make people sadistic and even commit suicide. This makes the idea of Scp-035 even more scary, as it can make you commit suicide in any way IT wants.

-The mask is something I really find to be unique from other scps. The idea of a mask that wants you to put it on then take over your body is something extremely interesting.

-The foundation does not know what it really wants, sometimes its cooperative sometimes not.

-035 can also take control of any humanoid object. This could be from statues to wood.

-Lastly its becoming increasingly dangerous, as its final report is that Scp-035 has tentacles coming out of the ground injuring or even killing foundation staff.

• Like 2

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

-Support Squash, you are a nice guy. However, I do not believe you are fit for a position within the Event Team at this time.
You typically tend to minge. For example: The other day, you were randomly cuffing a Research Command.
Your application is rather decent. I spotted some grammatical issues, but your event idea is an extremely detailed SCP-035 containment breach event. it would be nice to have a divider of some sort between the event and why you should be apart of the Event Team. You don't have too many warns, but being warned for "Harassment" doesn't look too good.
Overall, you've been getting better recently. There is still a lot of room for improvement.

4 hours ago, Starstep said:

-Support Squash, you are a nice guy. However, I do not believe you are fit for a position within the Event Team at this time.
You typically tend to minge. For example: The other day, you were randomly cuffing a Research Command.
Your application is rather decent. I spotted some grammatical issues, but your event idea is an extremely detailed SCP-035 containment breach event. it would be nice to have a divider of some sort between the event and why you should be apart of the Event Team. You don't have too many warns, but being warned for "Harassment" doesn't look too good.
Overall, you've been getting better recently. There is still a lot of room for improvement.

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

+Support
I've personally have to say, I really like the thought of you being in Event Team. Your event Idea is very detailed and you are very active. Your application has a lot of effort, the only thing worth noting is the Warn for Harassment. The warn is quite a while ago and I can see you've moved past it and become a better and more responsible individual. You can be "mingy" at times and never too much though, I feel you should be given a chance. Good Luck, looking forward to hopefully doing some events with you!

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

7 hours ago, Starstep said:

You aren't very professional and taking into consideration your mingery, I wouldn't support you bring trusted with the insane ULX power an ET member holds.

-SUPPORT

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

On 7/6/2020 at 12:45 AM, [GL] Jack I the One & Only said:

+support

-great app

-great activity

-very enthusiastic

-just look at that 035 event description, very detailed 😮

17 hours ago, Starstep said:

+/-support

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

20 hours ago, Starstep said:

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

15 hours ago, GLaDOS said:

+Support
I've personally have to say, I really like the thought of you being in Event Team. Your event Idea is very detailed and you are very active. Your application has a lot of effort, the only thing worth noting is the Warn for Harassment. The warn is quite a while ago and I can see you've moved past it and become a better and more responsible individual. You can be "mingy" at times and never too much though, I feel you should be given a chance. Good Luck, looking forward to hopefully doing some events with you!

+Suppourt

I've played alongside you a handful of times, but I gotta say that you're a really great guy, and I think your ideas and kindness would come a really long way in the event team. Your idea was amazing, and I think you could really add something to the community.  The harassment warn is in the past, and overall you've really changed and gotten better as a person. I wish you the best of luck, and I hope you get this position.

MTF Omi9 RCT WAK RC22 | MTF Nu7 PFC WAK O07C | MTF E11 PFC WAK | Event Team Member

EX MTF Omi9 RCT WAK RC22 | MTF Nu7 CPL WAK O07C | MTF E11 PFC WAK | Event Team Member

+support

-great app

-great activity

-very enthusiastic

+Support

Doctor | E11 SM / Senior Ranger Salami Lid | Moderator / Ex Event Team

"In this world you either crank that soulja boy or it cranks you" - Some Philosopher 

On 7/6/2020 at 6:21 PM, Starstep said:

osu! achiever? I don't know

+support
There are a lot of mixed support on here but I believe we should give him a chance. His warn was a while ago and has seen to improve from then. Your app seems to be extremely good and well thought out and has a lot of effort put into it. Your extremely active as well as really nice. But you do tend to minge when on research and do other things people see as not right. This is something that is fixable and by the time you get ET and such you have improved past this point. I fully support you getting ET and believe you can fix the issues that you current have and then strive to better yourself and improve the things that make you a good researcher and a good candidate for ET. Good luck!

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

+support

-great app

-great activity

-very enthusiastic

Former: Nu-7 Captain | Event Team Member | Maintenance Professional
Currently D-0007 

• Catsro locked this topic