Wolf's ban appeal- Accepted

[GL] Wolf

Steam Name: [GL] Arctic F.

Ingame Name: Wolf

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:211812216

Ban Length: 3 Hours

Admin that Banned you: (Console)

Reason for Ban: 10 warn limit

Dispute: I have 19 warns (one being appealed currently as it was false.) My latest warn was from January 23rd and I am just now randomly being banned for having the 10 warn limit. I do believe I was already banned for it so I don't think this is fair.

by the time SMT gets to this youll be unbanned

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

- Support

• Warn Bans are not Appealable
  • Wait it out. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

8 hours ago, Ender said:

- Support

• Warn Bans are not Appealable
  • Wait it out. 

I'm not too sure if the warn ban is an automated system now or not but just wait it out and it will be over soon.

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

....... its 3 hours, where are people's common sense when appealing these.

- Support 

It's already over.

• Laughing 1

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader