SpadeH-Fasle warn appeal- Accepted

Torty

Your In-game: Torty

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:160202308

The admin's name in-game: SpadeH

The admin's steam name (If you know it): no clue

What warning did you receive: FailRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): so i have a video but my shadow play isnt letting it upload i can always screen share it with someone... (i will try to upload it but idk if it will work)... update video uploaded right here 

Why do you think this warn was false: So i was on crip and i had a hostage and i was negotiating with spade on his life. there was a white taurus infront of the gen store belonging to SPRT... i told him to get the the officer that owned the car to move it onto the street and away from the building, at this point the SPRT came out from behind the building and drove the taurus directly behind the building... i put 2 and 2 together and thought well since he drove the taurus behind the building he will also be there... so then i told spade to get the person that drove the taurus behind the building to drive it back out and drive away on the road... he refused to do so at which point started threatening to move in and take my life. after he made that threat i kept repeating my demand which was move the taurus out from behind the building and drive away with it on the road. he then said no and threatend me to move in again this went on a few more times at which point he threatend for the last time to move in so then i killed the hostage since he was threatening my life.

Any extra information: i know that he is allowed to warn me like that but i believe that something that is complicated as of this one should be brought to a sit or should talk to me first

Edited by Torty

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

The reason you had been warned for this situation is because you were consistently stalling during hostage negotiations. From the start you were stalling you had asked for Commander Mikey knowing it would take longer and waste more time for him to get there. Then when you finally began negotiating with me you were demanding you see people leave not just have people leave. For example you told me to bring an SNR around to the front so you could watch him leave. This is similar to having tac line up on the other side of the street so you can see them which has already been disallowed. But even with that I complied and brought an SNR around had him leave and did the same thing to the Taurus in question. Due to the fact you were stalling for time I decided to give you a fair warning that stalling can result in TAC cancelling further negotiations at which point you killed the hostage even though we were following all other demands. Due to you stalling and experience on the server you were warned for Failrp. And for the video. I wanna mention from my point of view the the car had swerved but didnt completely go around the building and I know it looks like I lied to him about the officer but I didn't see the SNR that had moved behind the building. I do see where you could of believed the car went around the building but from my perspective it went towards yellow for a bit then he hopped out on foot and came back towards the building. In the end you still couldn't kill the hostage in my eyes. 

(Edited to fit new video posted)

Edited by SpadeH

-Support

He had every right to warn you in this situation. I talked with Spade about this personally and from what you have said and what he has said it was Fail RP when you shot and killed the hostage. 

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

video is up

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

Just now, Alex Raddish said:

so uh, where is it?

posted it in the evidence thinga

+Support

I could just being dumb here, but Stalling / Killing hostage isn't FailRP at all.. Sure you might've followed all demands but some people weren't as in the video you can see State *Slowly Driving by* then the White Taraus turned and went right behind the gen store.. The hostage takers may kill the hostage if they feel like they would want to if they feel like someone is behind the gen store. I mean if i'm wrong then you may correct me but this is from what I see.. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

2 hours ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

I could just being dumb here, but Stalling / Killing hostage isn't FailRP at all.. Sure you might've followed all demands but some people weren't as in the video you can see State *Slowly Driving by* then the White Taraus turned and went right behind the gen store.. The hostage takers may kill the hostage if they feel like they would want to if they feel like someone is behind the gen store. I mean if i'm wrong then you may correct me but this is from what I see.. 

My thoughts exactly for this

You can even see here the taurus going behind gen store, he has every right to believe its still there specially after you lied to him about the snr not being on the side of the building after he saw, granted you brought him out after but he still hasnt seen the white Taurus leave giving him more than enough valid reason that you haven't complied with his demands. 

Should've been brought to a sit this isnt a simple case of a supposed failrp regardless of spade being a admin or not a sit should've been called

Screenshot_20200706-163540_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Phil GSC
  • Like 1

Signature.png

2 hours ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

Going to have to agree with Killer here. You threatening the Hostage Taker just made him want to Kill the Hostage. 

Come talk to me in TS later please @SpadeH

• Like 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

5 hours ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

7 hours ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

7 hours ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png

Again I'm not trying to argue but from my perspective I saw the Taraus went down the hill and the driver walked back up so I couldn't have it come back up the hill. I along with other tac units are taught that stalling isn't allowed and to give fair warning about it before pushing. He still shot the hostage instead of continuing with negotiations. 

10 hours ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

-SUPPORT

If my memory is correct, then any negotiatior can call off negotiations at any point if the person is stalling for time. It's been said before many many times in the past so what makes this issue any different? Also, again if my memory serves me well  IF the hostage is killed while any active negotiations are on-going, then it is classified as FailRP. I've seen people warned for it and have even warned people for it. In this instance, SWAT said they would throw the flash and push in (meaning negotiations were going to be called off) and at that point, you kill the hostage and then the rest is history. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

11 hours ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

I could just being dumb here, but Stalling / Killing hostage isn't FailRP at all.. Sure you might've followed all demands but some people weren't as in the video you can see State *Slowly Driving by* then the White Taraus turned and went right behind the gen store.. The hostage takers may kill the hostage if they feel like they would want to if they feel like someone is behind the gen store. 

spacer.png

As the player saw a police officers behind the building and a state car appear to be going towards the back, the opposite way of leaving the scene. The player has full right to kill the hostage as government failed to listen to the negotiations and instead chanced risking the hostages life. There is no issue with this situation.

PoliceRP Manager

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

@SpadeH Please come see me

PoliceRP Manager