Mateo staff application- Accepted

Forehead man [GL]

Should I be staff  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be staff

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?:Mateo/Modeus (research)

What is your steam name?:Poggers fish [GL]

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:192030052

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)no

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)4/30/2019 for like 2 days, 4/15/2020-present 

What date did you make your forums account?4/25

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Silver

How many warnings do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?0

image.thumb.png.1b1a91e22d079a8fa2294875855f3b5a.png

Have you donated? Yes, for bronze (silver was gifted)

What rank are you applying for?Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?no

Have you read the staff guidelines: yes

Timezone:CST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):n/a

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe that I should be staff for a number of reasons: I am active, dedicated and fair. First, I am active. I have 5 weeks on the server and I am on almost every day for upwards of 5 hours. Activity is important in a staff member because it ensures that they do their job and staff sits are taken whenever they come in. Next, I am dedicated to my positions that I hold. I am a 1LT in E11 and I don’t minge on the job. I always do my duty to the best of my ability and I am a hard worker. If I got staff, This dedication would also apply to staff and I would put dedication into that. Finally, I am fair. Although I am MTF, I always am fair and unbiased in all the decisions I make, from striking an e11 to reporting a CI, I always make sure my rank doesn’t affect my position. In conclusion, I deserve to be staff due to my activity, dedication, and fairness. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?I would try to talk to them and carry on like a normal sit. If they stopped, it would only be a warning, but if they continue to disrespect me I will just skip a warning and move it to a ban for 5 days for Mass RDM and staff disrespect.

Edited by Forehead man [GL]

MTF E11 VCMDR Mateo C0RN

+Support

Honestly I've had no bad experiences and you seem like a chill dude, hope you get it.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+Support

I have seen Mateo in game a few times and I have not had any bad confrontations with him. I say give him a shot :)).

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

+/- support (Leaning towards -)
Seems like a good guy

Q16 is wrong for a multitude of reasons
1. Most of the time if someone is staff dissing, a gag is in order
2. You can't "Skip a warning" you issue a warning before the ban
3. you cannot ban, your supposed to call in a Senior Moderator+

(Sorry if that was mean)

Edited by Cogs

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

-support

You are a good guy but for Q16 there are some things wrong.  First thing is you cant just skip a warning. Second thing is you also can not ban as a trial mod. You need to get an Admin+ to ban him. If there are no Admin+ on then you get a senior mod to issue a temp ban. I do not think you are ready for staff at this time.

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

43 minutes ago, Gordan said:

-support

You are a good guy but for Q16 there are some things wrong.  First thing is you cant just skip a warning. Second thing is you also can not ban as a trial mod. You need to get an Admin+ to ban him. If there are no Admin+ on then you get a senior mod to issue a temp ban. I do not think you are ready for staff at this time.

+Support  Mateo, you have gone through a lot of change within the past month or so.
Your application is rather decent other than Question 16, which is wrong.
You do well during stressful situations, and you tend to help anyone that needs help.
Overall, I say give Mateo a shot at staffing.

On 7/7/2020 at 3:08 AM, Gordan said:

-support

You are an amazing person but unfortunately your lack of knowledge of the staff handbook is making this a -Support Unfortunately.

I would Suggest re reading the staff handbook and familiarising yourself with the rules mentioned there.

Unfortunately 
-Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

On 7/9/2020 at 7:57 AM, [GL] Zeus said:

You are an amazing person but unfortunately your lack of knowledge of the staff handbook is making this a -Support Unfortunately.

I would Suggest re reading the staff handbook and familiarising yourself with the rules mentioned there.

Unfortunately 
-Support

x

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

+/- Support

You are a very nice E11 man, but you responded to the one guy a little ways above me that you fixed something, which is good, however you are not suppoused to respond at all. That being said, you're a nice guy and I think you should be a trial.

EX MTF Omi9 RCT WAK RC22 | MTF Nu7 CPL WAK O07C | MTF E11 PFC WAK | Event Team Member