1. 1. Am I fit for medical commander?

• Yes
    • Still have issues about yourself
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

MC HS VCMDR Phill 1203

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Medical

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

The current general (badger) has done a magnificent job getting medical on an active foothold. Long story short, I want to expand it further and keep it alive. I want to expand it not just physically in numbers, but expand it into almost like a family. I'm sure most of you experienced folks know that a single person can't run a whole battalion. Badger didn't fix medical by himself. There were people such as me, Blarg, Joe, Scotwo, Citadel, and Wyvern. We all worked heavily with one another: Brainstorming our ideas and dreams about medical, writing SOPs together, establishing new practices together. and posted suggestions. One by one, they began to leave due to personal issues. All that there is left is me and Blarg. You're best bet for keeping medical alive is either Blarg or myself. We both have worked with Badger extensively. The reason why I'm writing the application is because we both agreed that I am the most experienced one with imperial rp and commanding and would be the best bet because Blarg has been recently promoted to vice commander. If my application gets denied, you people better watch out for Blarg's and accept his and give him full support.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Around 6 days only on medical.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

This sounds cliche, but Commanders are there to act as role models to the whole battalion. Whenever someone has an issue with medical, not only does that soldier get punished, but the Commander gets an equivalent punishment. Any dirt or bad word of mouth about the battalion will also transfer onto the commander because he is the skull of the medical skeleton. I treat all the medic under me as is I were them. I always had a phobia of commanding anybody because I was scared of consequences and always felt comfortable being given orders. I have decided to face that fear and put in a application of vice commander. You can see that I was was nervous because I wrote a ton. I am confident with commanding and confident writing this application. Many people keep playing because they enjoy my company You don't even know how happy inside it makes me feel. I can't disappoint them.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I've been a vice commander for a long time and have been a student of Bagder's work. That doesn't mean that I am a programmed robot that wrote down every thing that Badger has done. I adopted his motivation, commanding ability, and critical thinking. But there were things that Badger never had that I have. Badger had a difficult job dealing with minges, dishing out punishments, and defending his points. I learned how to deal with those way before I learned how to properly rp as a medic.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Basically all day unless I have something to do.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

None.

Boomer of medical.

Blarg- "I'm going to vote monkey for monkey."

2 hours ago, Weebus12 said:

+ Support

Really Nice guy

Has a Huge Heart for the Medical Branch

Very responsible

Would be a  one of the right people to follow Badgers Foot Steps

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

4 hours ago, Weebus12 said:

+ Support

Really Nice guy

Very responsible

Former ST Commander Monaco

IF Muha Vermin/SF Monaco/Thexan

4 hours ago, Weebus12 said:

+ Support

Really Nice guy

Very responsible

[ImperialRP] - Ex. ST Vice Commander Void | Ex. Lord V Void | Ex. Shock NCO Void | 1st Deputy Squad Lead Paul Vermin IF12

10 hours ago, Weebus12 said:

+ Support

Really Nice guy

Very responsible

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

20 hours ago, Weebus12 said:

+ Support

Really Nice guy

Very responsible

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』

20 hours ago, Weebus12 said:

+ Support

Really Nice guy

Very responsible

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻

Major +Support

• Was Badger's right-hand man during his time in Medical.
  • Has always been there to support troopers.
  • Makes great moves within Medical.
  • Pretty cool dude in general.

Little Improvements
(P.S. these are just little things to help you not critiques)

• Just a little bit of self-awareness and responsibility. 
  • Take more action.

(Notes: Your Medical Overseers are always here to assist your battalion, Best of luck Phill!)

• Like 1

Former Grand Admiral Thrawn