31st Suggestion- Denied

Blitz

What do you want to see? - 

Repair/Maintenance Droid Additions

MSE-6 Repair Droid and the LIN-V8K Demolitionmech droid

Why should we add it? - 

Would make 31st more fun, With this activity could go up.

What i am suggesting is removing the mouse droid from the "Donation Jobs" list and make it a 31st job. With this addition I think it would make it more fun for us 31st. With this job we can use it for Roleplay such as going through vents to fix and repair things for Roleplay. This would make the batalion more fun and more peopel would want to join. We can add these 2 Models as jobs for Donators like K2SO is shocks Droid we could have these as our droids. We could make it T-1 or T-2 Purchase to play as these. Having the Mouse Droid (MSE-6) as a 31st would also cut down mingyness with this droid. People would not be allowed to randomly hop onto this job as it would be a 31st Exclusive.

As this job 31st Could be required to name themselves "31st MSE 6 Droid T## (For example 31st MSE 6 Droid T17)

For the LIN-V8K Droid they would name themselves "31st LIN V8K Demomech I##" (For exmaple  31st LIN V8K Demomech I19)

If this is accepted i would be fully fine with making an SOP and a Ranking limit so not ANY 31st can hop on but specific 31st.

What are the advantages of having this? -

More fun for 31st, Increase of Activity and Troopers. Will also cut down on mingyness from random people who donate.

Who is it mainly for? -

31st and Shock (31st for fun) (shock for less minges)

Links to any content -  I beleive we already have these 2 models but im not 100% sure.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1098383839

The MSE-6 Droid and the LIN-V8K Demolitionmech droid

image.png.1f0c95ad3bf01ee105e9d2bfdd236b3b.png

image.png.1cc9afbc66578bd37084d96125467163.png

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

1 hour ago, Nimo said:

-Support for the Mouse Droid

+Support for the other droid

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

2 hours ago, Nimo said:

-Support for the Mouse Droid

+Support for the other droid

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

@Drayton

@Nimo

@TAlila | Tay Keith!

How would you guys feel about the DUM Pit droid instead of the Mouse droid? (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=925433048)

image.png.51e1bf34f5e4e17da121aafed0188724.png

Would be named 31st DUM Repair Droid L-## (31st DUM Repair Droid L-23)

Could need to be scaled unless the model can auto be scaled when sombody gets on its job

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

yeah sure that'll work, pretty sure its a clone wars droid but idc @Blitz

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation into the server. Please wait at least 2 months before suggesting this again.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*

hotshot manager.png