1. 1. Should I be a LT

• Yes (please reply too)
    • No (please reply too)

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant

In-Game Name: Cravplay

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:100870323

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: Since 2018, that was when I resigned from Major so around then I went back to SM.

What timezone are you in?: BST

How many Warns do you have?: 0 (https://prnt.sc/tcfc5a)

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): Well, let's start off by saying, lately I have seen many cadets not getting trained, this can be because of there being no sergeant or above on which results in me training them, but sometimes there are sergeants on that aren’t training them, as a lieutenant I hope to be able to make sure those sergeants are doing those trainings and cadets aren’t being left to just wait for someone who will actually train them. I try to be on Sergeant Major as much as I can which can be sometimes limited due to me being a staff member and I sometimes have to get on duty to deal with some reports, duh. I try to balance PD with my other roles, and I think I'm doing better now activity wise on as a sergeant major. A big reason I should be promoted is that I am a former command member reaching the rank of major, so what I am trying to say is that I know how to conduct myself as a command member and how to deal with certain situations which may involve a need of a command member to be present. I would like to be promoted because I wish to solve problems that a sergeant major can't, an example being a PD unit breaking the SOP. I can do regular TeamSpeak checks like I used to do to make sure that PD units are on. If they are confused about what TeamSpeak is or what channel they should be in, I would be very happy to assist them with their query. I try to help OFC's and bring them on a ride along as much as I can which I will continue to do as a lieutenant and will make sure other officers are doing the same.  I am a very calm and kind person and never gets out of hand, I never shout at a lower rank or even higher rank, I am a very collective person and always let other people talk before me, I will give advice to the lower ranks or even higher ranks if possible, If someone needs support, I'll give them support (not the support like ts support). I try to help anybody in PD or not in PD. I teach OFC's not to minge so they can go far in PD if they listen and don't mess around. Since I am a former major, I know what is expected of me like to be active and help out the lower ranks which I am perfectly capable of doing. I know that if accepted that I won't be a problem and I promise to do my job correctly as I have done in the past. I wish to bring some of the skills I learned from the past to be able to conduct myself as a lieutenant now. I hope that you enjoyed my application and I thank you for reading it. Have a good day/night.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes of course.

Edited by Cravplay
Poll Closed due to recent announcement

2 x Retired SCO19 Deputy Chief Constable

1 hour ago, Adams said:

Again...... 2 +Supports, yet 3 No responses on the poll. 🤔

People are just, you know, not as smart sometimes and they might just come and click...

17 hours ago, Solomonnew said:

+Support 

Active

Friendly

Mature

Retired Major, so he knows what hes doing.

Always training cadets

So many more reasons

Good Luck Crav you deserve this!

• Like 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

18 hours ago, Solomonnew said:

+Support 

Active

Friendly

Mature

Always training cadets

So many more reasons

• Like 1

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

21 hours ago, Solomonnew said:

+Support 

Active

Friendly

Mature

Always training cadets

So many more reasons

• Like 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4