Spartn's Ban Appeal

GarGar

Steam Name: Spartan l moat.gg

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:423376023

Ingame Name: (time of ban) Ears gimme

Ban Length: 1 week

Admin that Banned you: DOU Inaccurate

Reason for Ban: Homophobic or Homophobia

Dispute: I was AFK for about 15-30 minutes, came back and walked around looking for ears, killed a guy from rolling a 99 down in heavy and then went down to heavy. In all that time I said one sentence and never said anything homophobic and was never brought into a sit in that time span. Even before I was there before AFK I still never said anything homophobic or was brought into a sit.

• Dislike 2

Resigned CI CMDR Gar  | Former E11 SGT Gar | RRH Guardian Yankee 42 | Former D5 CPL Gar (one of the first) A1 Steak Sauce I Farmer Gar

I don't know why I was banned for being homophobic that's what I'm saying I just want to have evidence that I was being homophobic. The only evidence is just by word. I was afk in my spawn eating for about half an hour and came back for another half an hour to get ears as 1048. Never said anything homophobic at all to anyone. I don't have any evidence because there was no warning at all I was about to get banned I was in heavy containment at the time about to try and get some ears but got banned. I;m just very confused why I'm banned for being homophobic.

• Dislike 1

Resigned CI CMDR Gar  | Former E11 SGT Gar | RRH Guardian Yankee 42 | Former D5 CPL Gar (one of the first) A1 Steak Sauce I Farmer Gar

As long as you learn from your mistakes and attempt to be better than your all right. Was it something good, no, but you manned up and took responsibility for your actions and hopefully trying to be a better person.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

Ok I'm sorry, but you're sending mixed messages here man, on the one hand you talk like you're gonna change but based on your Steam profile, you take pride in being homophobic and racist. 

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

3 hours ago, Orange 🍊 said:

25e38f3216573d1749c9767a78946759.png.158af8f91d97209b02c93067e6cdb86e.png

1 hour ago, Neo said:

6b7bb5b56f232dbe705f019bb6d62c07.png.5c275e3e39b5c8d358e4629142296868.png
Thought you weren't going to play anymore?

Ahahahahhahaha, -Support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

Denied

Due to the evidence provided, the appeal is being denied, and the ban upheld. In addition, as there is clear evidence that this player lied in the course of the appeal, stating that they were in HCZ and never used any sort of homophobic slurs, to then admitting to it when presented with evidence to the contrary and stating, "I have very homophobic and racist friends with me included", as well as being self described as "extremely racist and homophobic", the ban in place is being lengthened to one month.

Racism and homophobia are not tolerated on this server, nor within the greater GamingLight Community. The only reason this ban is not being extended to a permanent ban is due to your lack of document issues on this server previous to this incident. 

• Like 1

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021