Steam Name: TwizKirigaya

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:511677233

Ingame Name: TwizKury

Ban Length: 2 week

Admin that Banned you: Inaccurate

Reason for Ban: MRDM, FailRP, NLR

Dispute:
What happened:
So basically, I was playing on Research, and I was bum rushed by 2-4 d class. After I respawned, I opened the door (not to leave, just to witness what was going on) and almost immediately, I was fired at by one of the d-class (which in itself is FailRP, since I was still in bunks), which I fired back at the them, and died doing so (note that i NEVER left bunks during any of this). Then, when I respawned, 2 d-class came INTO research bunks and began firing at me, which i died again. At this point, I was just done, so I started firing at them, in which they tried to leave, but I was able to kill them before they got out of my FOV from the bunks. Then like 5 minutes later, I hopped off.

1. MRDM
It wasn't in itself RDM, as I was defending myself.

2. FailRP
Although yes, I was shooting out of spawn, they were IN spawn to begin with, and firing at me, so i'm sure that in itself is enough of a warrant for me to fire at them.

3. NLR
This one is weird to me. Each time I spawned in, they were either
a) firing at me
b) in bunks

So how is that NLR? Plus, IIRC, spawns are OOC areas, which i'm pretty sure NLR doesn't apply in that case.

• Like 1

might be a furry but might also not be

-support 

At the moment I’m going to remain a -support into more evidence is provided. All you’ve offered is your side with nothing to back it up. Shooting out of spawn is failRP and you should’ve just closed the door so they can’t shoot you. If the d-class were truly shooting at you in spawn then just call staff as breaking the rules to defend yourself doesn’t change the fact that you broke the rules. You also have over 20 warns, and in my previous experiences with you you have mingey tendencies. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, October said:

-support 

At the moment I’m going to remain a -support into more evidence is provided. All you’ve offered is your side with nothing to back it up. Shooting out of spawn is failRP and you should’ve just closed the door so they can’t shoot you. If the d-class were truly shooting at you in spawn then just call staff as breaking the rules to defend yourself doesn’t change the fact that you broke the rules. You also have over 20 warns, and in my previous experiences with you you have mingey tendencies. 

So basically, I was on d class vibing when I heard about Twizkury Getting on Rig and RDMing, he was shot by one d class and killed every one in the vicinity. Not to mention you shot from bunks which made a d class run into your bunks to kill you. You very clearly had the chance to close the door and move back which is what you should have done instead you kept shooting. The NLR was valid when you died multiple times, came out of bunks and shot and switching jobs doesn’t mean you can avoid NLR. The part that even caused me to ask for a ban request was just you laughing when you were shooting the d class and just when we were about to bring you to a sit, you disconnected, seems a bit too convenient doesn’t it

Also no proof to back up his claims

Also opening the door to see what’s happening without exiting spawn constitutes metagame and you would run into bunks after getting shot. 

2 hours ago, wolphin said:

, I opened the door (not to leave, just to witness what was going on) 

Edited by [GL] Zeus
  • Like 1

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

1 hour ago, [GL] Zeus said:

So basically, I was on d class vibing when I heard about Twizkury Getting on Rig and RDMing, he was shot by one d class and killed every one in the vicinity. Not to mention you shot from bunks which made a d class run into your bunks to kill you. You very clearly had the chance to close the door and move back which is what you should have done instead you kept shooting. The NLR was valid when you died multiple times, came out of bunks and shot and switching jobs doesn’t mean you can avoid NLR. The part that even caused me to ask for a ban request was just you laughing when you were shooting the d class and just when we were about to bring you to a sit, you disconnected, seems a bit too convenient doesn’t it

Also no proof to back up his claims

Also opening the door to see what’s happening without exiting spawn constitutes metagame and you would run into bunks after getting shot. 

I attempted to kill the d-class that shot me, but then every single other one got in the way, and then proceeded to fire at me. and they ran into bunks after i died the first time, and thats when i started to kill them.
and i'm not going to close the door because if I do, the d-class would have been stuck inside bunks??
i didn't exit bunks, as i said i was inside of bunks the entire time. and I switched jobs before the d-class came inside, so i dont see the argument there.
and how does that count as metagame? i'm not "gaining" any form of rp knowledge, so how is that metagame?
and i was laughing at the dclass because they were all just rushing in trying to kill me, so i mean

• Dislike 1

might be a furry but might also not be

3 hours ago, October said:

-support 

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

3 hours ago, October said:

-support 

17 minutes ago, wolphin said:

and how does that count as metagame?

If you died, why would you need to go to the doorway to see what's happening in the first place? You just died, so there would be no reason for you to check anything because you wouldn't know about any D-Class or they were out there. 

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

1 hour ago, wolphin said:

I attempted to kill the d-class that shot me, but then every single other one got in the way, and then proceeded to fire at me. and they ran into bunks after i died the first time, and thats when i started to kill them.
and i'm not going to close the door because if I do, the d-class would have been stuck inside bunks??
i didn't exit bunks, as i said i was inside of bunks the entire time. and I switched jobs before the d-class came inside, so i dont see the argument there.
and how does that count as metagame? i'm not "gaining" any form of rp knowledge, so how is that metagame?
and i was laughing at the dclass because they were all just rushing in trying to kill me, so i mean

I’m guessing it was all a big coincidence that all the other class D ran into your bullets. Going off of what Gunther said, you used it to see who is outside bunks, which you really don’t have to worry about as you are a non combatant but you clearly don’t care about the non combatant part as you shot everyone in the vicinity. You have no reason to be looking out of bunks and you gathered info on d class outside, i.e You gathered info in an ooc area.
If you worried the d class would have been bunks, we have staff for a reason. And even if they were stuck, you were shooting them inside spawn either way so idk how this makes any difference. 

Not to mention shooting out of spawn and saying it’s an ooc area so NLR isn’t valid. I don’t even think I need to say why that’s false. 

The shooting out of bunks was valid. The NLR was valid and your FailRP was valid.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

On 7/5/2020 at 4:57 PM, [GL] Inaccurate said:

-Support

No real proof for the ban being invalid.

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

On 7/7/2020 at 9:37 AM, BrickHead said:

If you don’t wanna read Zeus's Essay here is a summary (I was 1 of the D class there)

1. You killed D class not out of self defense which is a rule that Researchers need to follow ( RDM/MRDM)

2. You Shot Out Of Spawn BEFORE A D CLASS CAME INTO SPAWN (failrp)

3. You didn’t just decide to close the door and just kept shooting after dying (nlr)

4. You should’ve received an LTAP because it seemed you knew what you were doing and left

5. You need proof to backup your claims 

HA!!! GOTTEM  -SUPPORT

• Dislike 1