Another Hacker

Neo

3 minutes ago, Blitz said:

-Support i may be stupid saying this, but on the logs it shows when one dies to the players

image.png.b63c37d0f3eeb3f5970d5a91a15be8cd.png

The image shows only CI S FC FIzzy died to him so he may have just shot the others?

You’re joking right?

1 minute ago, Bionicle said:

You’re joking right?

I think i may just being stupid lmao just took tome cold medicine and Ibuprofen 

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

2 hours ago, Bionicle said:

You’re joking right?

Now that im feeling better i realize how stupid what i said is, + Support

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

there's many games in this world you can hack with : PUBG , Call Of Duty , FortNite , CSGO , Battlefield , Valorant , Rainbow Six Siege etc...etc... hell even in minecraft

but this man just want to pull a BIG TIME HACK IN A GMOD SERVER AND IS A SCP RP SERVER , is he doing this just to holding hands with 096 and wait for daddy 106 to bring the belt and punish him XD

but anyways he earned himself a BIG FAT ANGRY , JUICY , SATLY  BAN HAMMER 

GET JEBUSTED.

Mans is cracked. He's got the GFuel, Gamer Chair, Scuff Controller, Red Bull and dubstep playing in the background. 

+SUPPORT

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

+support shame we dont have any  Anti cheat systems on GL :{

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King