Should I be made Support  

1. 1. Should I be made Support

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: SpadeH

Steam Name: [GL] SpadeH

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:148873827

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? I'm an Admin on PoliceRP

How often are you on TeamSpeak? I'm on Teamspeak usually daily or every other day

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)? I would like to join the support team to benefit Gaminglight in an even more positive way, grow as a Staff Member, and to further help one of the departments I'm in. I've been apart of the PoliceRp Staff team for a while now and my experience with the staff team and what players generally go through can be beneficial. Since as staff and with my departments I am constantly in teamspeak I can use that time to help new players get set up in the community. Like I've said before I've been with Gaminglight for a couple years and been a staff member for several months now. I like to continue learning and grow myself within the team as to always be an asset to PRP SMT. This would be a new experience on GL and would allow me to grow and help people in ways I couldn't before. It would also benefit PD on the server as well as several other regiments across other servers. On Policerp I am PD Low Command and to join our department you must get trained in TS so I could help our supervisors get people through the process so they can get trained quicker. I would also be available to help several new people who are trying to join regiments across Gaminglight.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I would be able to support the team in a couple ways. First my activity on teamspeak is very high and this would allow me to help a lot of people as they come through teamspeak and get them onto our server quicker so they can play and stay on and become major members of the community. My experience with GL and the experience I have with teamspeak will allow me to help players efficiently and with a more variety of situations. My understanding of the server will help with unique types of situations and if I don't know I will know who would know.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I would welcome the player to our teamspeak or give them a nice greeting and ask them what their issue is. I would listen intently to understand what issue they are having while thinking of the best way on how to solve it. Once they are finished explaining the issue I would do everything in my power as a staff / support member to help solve their issue. If I can't help them I would guide them to the person who can or the next step up in COC. 

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes I have

Edited by SpadeH

• Max locked this topic