Should I become Senior Moderator  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Senior Moderator

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Alex Raddish

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] Alex Raddish

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:85663951

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was a Moderator on [The Public]DarkRP and an Administrator on That DarkRP Server, both have since shut down sadly.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? March of 2020

6. What date did you make your forums account? April 3rd 2020

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Moderator

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 15 (3 are from 2018) https://imgur.com/a/7aBC0em

9. Have you donated? Yes

10. What rank are you applying for? Senior Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

12. Have you read the staff guidelines? Yes

13. Timezone: EST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): I have permission from Ender, Eternity, and MiKeY

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?

I began playing Gaminglight in late March of 2020. With not much else to do during quarantine, I decided to hop on Garry's Mod and pick a random server to play. I joined Gaminglight and began to minge around, causing havoc and chaos where ever I went. I quickly received a warning and shortly after a ban. After returning from my ban I immediately went back to minging and breaking rules, receiving countless more warnings and bans later on. It was around the 7th of April that I began to think about the community more deeply. I realized that the server that I was playing on had not only killed the time spent in quarantine, but I had made many friends on the server.

I reflected upon my actions and decided to rethink my place in the community. I began to post more frequently on the forums, interacting with the player base, and making more friends throughout the coming weeks. I joined the FBI, where I made the bulk of my friends, working my way up from a PA to eventually a low command position of Deputy Assistant Director. I began to slowly but surely fix and mend my reputation among players. Most of my current friends on Gaminglight once hated me and wished for nothing more than for me to be blacklisted. Gaminglight not only gave me some of the best memories I had in quarantine but improved me as an individual. I honestly see the changes to myself not only in-game but in my everyday life as well. Shortly after, I joined Diamond Dogs, then UMC strengthening my bond within the community. Soon after, I applied for Trial Moderator and got denied. I realized my past hadn't faded in everybody's eyes and dedicated myself to completely changing my ways and proving to not only the players but the staff team that I was indeed a different person than I once was on the server.

I waited 2 weeks and soon after applied for Trial Moderator again. Much to my surprise, I was accepted into the staff team. Trained soon after, and began to give back to the community that had not only put up with me for so long but had accepted and recognized the change I dedicated myself to making. I felt absolute joy that I could return the favor to the server, doing my part to strengthen the community and make it a better place for all. After achieving the rank of Moderator, I waited a month and later joined the Event Team. I want to do the absolute most I can for the community. Running events, taking sits, creating, interacting, donating; everything I can possibly do. I feel as though the rank of Senior Moderator will strengthen my ability to do so. I think of myself as a semi-serious person, as it is a semi-serious server. I don't yell at others while on staff, and treat them with the respect I always received while on the other side. I can keep my composure and stay level-headed in situations that prove difficult. I am lenient but not taken advantage of, always laying down the line while still being fair to the players. I think my time on moderator has proved as such. I have not received any strikes, have not been reported, suspended, demoted. Not even a false warn appeal has been posted about my judgment on staff. I have 9 weeks on the server, which is over 1500 hours. I've achieved this playtime in 98 days, which I feel shows my dedication to the community. Only 852 out of the last 98 days has not been spent on the server.

While dealing with players that care not about the community, I wish to give them the same treatment that I was given. Not punished for the sake of punishment, but guidance on how to better themselves as players and a person. On how to be a part of the community and show them how welcoming it can be. In closing, I don't care about what rank I am in staff, or in any of the departments, I am a part of. All I care about is playing the server, interacting with others, and making friends; bit most of all, I'm here to have fun.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

To begin this, I would start by bringing the player onto a rooftop, away from other players; as to speak to them in private on a personal level. If the accused player is cursing at me, I would endure it and let them burn themselves out so to say. Depending on the severity of the disrespect they are targeting towards me. I would give the player the chance to settle down, and if they refused I would gag them so I could explain more clearly as to why they are in a sit, and why I have chosen to gag them. I would ungag them to give them a final chance to relax and explain their side of the story.

If they refuse and continue to be volatile I would re-gag them. I would check logs to see how many players, and or who the accused player has killed, and check the renders to determine what kind of situation the accused had killed those players in. If I can accurately determine that the player had been open and shut MRDMing I would explain to the player that they will be receiving a formal warning for MRDM. On top of this depending on what level they were cursing/dissing me I would issue a formal warning for Staff Diss. I would explain to the player why they were warned, and make sure that they understand as to why I decided to do so. Following this, I would assess the situation with other staff members and determine if a ban is warranted, or required for the player's actions. In closing, I would explain to the player that it is nothing personal, and I have no hard feelings towards them.

1 hour ago, Max Holland said:

+ support 

active 

nice guy 

mature 

good staff member 

overall, I believe Alex would be an amazing senior moderator. He has definitely shown dedication and all other qualities needed to be promoted. 

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png

1 hour ago, Max Holland said:

+ support 

active 

nice guy 

mature 

good staff member 

overall, I believe Alex would be an amazing senior moderator. He has definitely shown dedication and all other qualities needed to be promoted. 

^^^^

Carrots_LT_COL.png

4 hours ago, Max Holland said:

+ support 

active 

nice guy 

mature 

good staff member 

+ support 

active 

nice guy 

mature 

good staff member 

+ support 

active 

nice guy 

mature 

good staff member 

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team | Ex Support | Ex Fourm Diplomat | EX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader | Ex OG General

8 hours ago, Max Holland said:

+ support 

active 

nice guy 

mature 

good staff member 

11 hours ago, Max Holland said:

+ support 

active 

nice guy 

mature 

good staff member 

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

• Head Admin

+Support

- Active
- Mature
- Gets along well with other staff and players
- Has shown dedication to the server and staff team

Alex has a lot of good characteristics such as the ones listed above, but one that stands out to me is his ability to work well with others, understand their needs, and help them resolve their issue efficiently and in a timely manner. With these things in mind, I feel he is ready for the rank of Senior Moderator.

Good luck!

Forklift_Signature.png

5 minutes ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+Support

- Active
- Mature

Alex has a lot of good characteristics such as the ones listed above, but one that stands out to me is his ability to work well with others, understand their needs, and help them resolve their issue efficiently and in a timely manner. With these things in mind, I feel he is ready for the rank of Senior Moderator.

Good luck!

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

7 minutes ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+Support

- Active
- Mature

Good luck!

Good Luck Raddish Man!

Largest Mammal On GamingLight

5 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+Support

- Active
- Mature

Good luck!

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

• Head of Staff
8 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+Support

- Active
- Mature

Good luck!

big +support

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 7/5/2020 at 10:30 AM, Max Holland said:

+ support 

active 

nice guy 

mature 

good staff member 

good luck man 

+ support 

active 

nice guy 

mature 

good staff member 

I agree!

PoliceRP SMT | Head Admin | Head Of Support

15 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+Support

- Active
- Mature

Good luck!

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

+ support 

active 

nice guy 

mature 

good staff member 

I would say to wait one more month to  reapply. I personally feel like you need a tiny bit more experience.

but otherwise +support.

good luck on your application Raddish 

Edited by Pvp_Savage6767

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

On 7/6/2020 at 12:07 AM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+Support

- Active
- Mature

Good luck!

spacer.png

On 7/5/2020 at 9:07 PM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+Support

- Active
- Mature

Good luck!

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

On 7/5/2020 at 5:30 PM, Max Holland said:

+ support 

active 

nice guy 

mature 

good staff member 

On 7/5/2020 at 4:30 AM, Max Holland said:

+ support 

active 

nice guy 

mature 

good staff member 

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss