• No

What is your in-game name?: Rein

What is your steam name?: Zakkie Chips

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:169822691

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Late 2017

What date did you make your forums account? 1/20/2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 25 warns. https://prnt.sc/sxygur  A lot of the warns I got are from 2017, 2018 and 2019 when I didn’t take the server serious. I have changed a lot since then and I am taking the server really serious now. People now also know me as a serious guy that follows the rules and also knows them. I know I can’t change my past but I hope you can see that I have changed a lot and that I am not the same as who was in the past but a new better person on the server that takes it serious.

Have you donated? yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: CEST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I personally believe I deserve the rank trial moderator because I have been playing on this server for a long time already and have also been really active. I am very active (5 Weeks playtime) and always respectful to other players on the server. As staff I feel like you need to always be calm and unbiased and not favor one side over the other which I am capable of doing so. Whenever I am dealing with a sit I will look at them as 2 strangers that I do not know to not favor a side. I know the server rules and know how to talk to people to have them understand certain situations. I know the Gaminglight community and most of the community also know me. I am active on the forums and have overall a good reputation on the server with everyone. A good thing is that I live in the Netherlands so I can help people at times less staff is online to take sits. If I become staff I will dedicate much time in it and whenever I am needed I will help the staff team out.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

So first I will bring the person that is mass RDMing to a roof away from other people and then tell him why I brought him. Then I will look at the playtime to see if I am dealing with someone that just joined or has more experience. If the person then just starts swearing at me I will ask him to stop and if he doesn’t stop I will gag him. Then I will tell him why I gagged him and I would say that I am just looking into what happened and that he just needs to be respectful to me and that he needs to stop the swearing. Then I will go ahead and look into the BLOGS to see if he indeed was mass RDMing. If he did I would ungag him and ask why he did it and if he continues swearing I would gag him again. Then I would give him a formal warning for mass RDM | Staff Diss and call an admin or higher to ban him for 5+ days.

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png

+Support

Active

Mature

Friendly

High Warns *Most are OLD*

Good Luck Rein!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

2 hours ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

Active

Mature

Friendly

Good Luck Rein!

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

3 hours ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

Active

Mature

Friendly

Good Luck Rein!

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

• Head of Staff
6 hours ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

Active

Mature

Friendly

Good Luck Rein!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

16 hours ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

Active

Mature

Friendly

Good Luck Rein!

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

• Like 2

PoliceRP Manager