Epsilon-11 Rule Update - Accepted

Curtis

• Manager

What are you suggesting? -
Changing this rule
"You are not to shoot/interfere with Chaos Insurgency/D-Class that are either inside, or outside the foundation unless it is on DEFCON 3 or lower, or on DEFCON 4 and have been requested by a command member of Utility, Research, or GENSEC."
to this (Yellow/Bold is new things)
"You are not to shoot/interfere with Chaos Insurgency/D-Class that are either inside, or outside the foundation unless it is on DEFCON 3 or lower, or on DEFCON 4 and have been requested by a command member of MTF, Utility, Research, or GENSEC."
Also add a rule saying
"If you are requested into the foundation and the person that requested  you in either, flags off or leaves the server. E-11 should leave the foundation, and not shoot any Chaos Insurgency/D-Class that are either inside our outside the foundation."
There was a rule update request by Giovanni a while ago but before he requested it MTF was able to do this before, we are asking for it to be put into the rules so they can do it, because of current they can't. I feel lots of other would want this rule in unless there was a justified reason for it.

How would this change better the server? -
It would allow MTF to request E11 Into the foundation, and it can give more RP for MTF Command due to the fact they would be closer to us that any other branch. 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - 
More people can allow us during peak hours to deal with D Class, would be a small disadvantage for them, other than that none really.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - 
MTF/Epislon-11

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - 
N/A

Edited by Mr. February
Making it easier to see new changes.
  • Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

+ Support
Sometimes, Site need help, and MTF cant call them in, Big sad

Edited by pixelated pancakes

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

28 minutes ago, Orange 🍊 said:

-Support

I believe it's like this so that MTF consistently dont call in e11. When non-mtf call e11 in it normally means they are actually needed.

I think a better option is to then report abuse of their ability, instead of just not giving it.

+Support from me.

• Like 2

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

50 minutes ago, pixelated pancakes said:

+ Support

30 minutes ago, Orange 🍊 said:

-Support

I believe it's like this so that MTF consistently dont call in e11. When non-mtf call e11 in it normally means they are actually needed.

Handle issues like this in character, provides for better RP

1 hour ago, E11 Jackal said:

+ very good. I believe that since E11 is pretty much the back up. The 'Call these guys in we need them' I think all MTF should be allowed to request in  E11.

+ yes

+support The best person to call for back up is the ones who needs it

The old E11 CMDR Jay 

1 hour ago, Orange 🍊 said:

-Support

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

It was always All Command from a long time until the new MOTD change. So I don’t understand the problem as to why people are -ing

MTF units are the ones in HCZ and LCZ thus they are actively informed of SCP breaches and mass riots reaching HCZ or EZ or if an SCP is about to breach to surface, so it would make sense to give MTF command the ability to request E11 in. 

+SUPPORT

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

imo it should be HCMD that can call them in, but that's just my two cents, +Support for the suggestion tho, if MTF abuse it just get them punished

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

13 hours ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

imo it should be HCMD that can call them in, but that's just my two cents, +Support for the suggestion tho, if MTF abuse it just get them punished

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

+support
To the -supporting, all of that is manageable by cmd and hcmd members. I believe they will know when not to call in E11 and when to and not abuse the power they're given. If someone is abusing this then they can be punished and if it is abused very often then it can be removed. I think it should be allowed because it makes sense but I think MTF need to remember that it can be easily taken away if abused or used in the wrong manner.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

+support

Back in the Day any CMD used to be able to request E11 in and E11 would really only ever be requested in in certain situations such as a Euclid breach when hardly any MTF are on as well as if D class were rioting E11 would patrol HCZ and back then during Gensec Meetings normally E11 will be called in due to the fact that there will be 0 Security in D block and it makes sense for MTF CMD to be able to call us in incase of a Mass D class breach leading to a Defcon 4 in case MTF need us in EZ/HCZ

~Paris

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

On 7/4/2020 at 9:02 PM, [GL] Inaccurate said:

Honestly, I like this^

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

On 7/4/2020 at 5:27 PM, pixelated pancakes said:

+ Support

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

On 7/4/2020 at 2:48 PM, Orange 🍊 said:

-Support

• Dislike 1

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro