Should I be staff?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be staff?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Dondi

What is your steam name?: PrimoVictoria

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:93580220

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I have been staff on a handful of servers. I was staff on Icefuse Military RP before my computer died. I was staff on Gaminglight's Police RP before transferring over to  SCP RP and had to leave due to family problems. I also help me friend set up his own server for a short time.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) May 20, 2019 About a month before I made my forums account.

What date did you make your forums account? June 16, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0

Have you donated? No

What rank are you applying for?  Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: CST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I have been staff on this server before with a good reputation. Most people know and respect me, mainly the elder player. I have enjoyed being a staff member on the servers I have been on and would like to become a staff again to not only help the community but the other staff. When it comes to handling a problem I tend to be very chill and gather as much information as I can before coming to a conclusion.  I have been in all branch's of the SCP server so I am able to understand why something may have happened. Such as something in MTF SOP saying they should do something that is in the MOTD as a no no. Being a priory staff of this server I already have a understanding of how staff are suppose to act on and off duty. I can be can be active everyday for 8 hours because I have no life. I look forward to joining the staff team once again. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Gag them and if they start typing Mute as well. Check Logs for proof of Mass RDM and if there is any video take a look. I would then Warn and call a higher ranking staff for the Ban Hammer.

image.thumb.png.0f76484bdcd595f45fc91a9e283da249.png

Edited by Dondi 2.0

Huge +Support

Dondi was a great staff member back in the day, I would love to see him on the staff team again.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

42 minutes ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

Huge +Support

Dondi was a great staff member back in the day, I would love to see him on the staff team again.

Have seen also start to get active again on the server, He was a competent staff member, so i believe he would do well on the current staff team

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

8 hours ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

Huge +Support

Also please send me the link to that physgun reskin.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

17 hours ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

Huge +Support

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

+/- Support, leaning +

You application is well made and you have tons of experience under your belt, I've just personally never seen you before but that could be because of time zones.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+support 

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

On 7/7/2020 at 3:40 AM, Jack (utility one) said:

+support
I've never seen you but thats probably time zone issues and such. Your app looks really good with some noice experience with you.

He was a good guy back then and I still believe he can do justice to the staffing team
+Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||