Ban by [GL] [TGM/TM] Silver For no apparent reason.

Chris Browns Fist

1. Steam Name: Christ Browns fist

2. Ingame Name: ST PVT Freddy Price 4666

3. SteamID: https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198984372318

4. Ban Length: 7 Days

5. Admin that Banned you:[GL] [TGM/TM] Silver

6. Reason for Ban: Mass Minge | Mass Player Diss | Mass Ticket Spamming | Extend to 7 days

7. Dispute: Silver Took my friend which i wont lie was kinda  Trolling, but i did nothing of the sorts and Kicked/Warned him before looking at logs and seeing that someone shot him, and there for I told him he doesn't know how to do his job and do better cause  this is ridiculous. He then proceeds to warn me 2 times fore "Calling him out". Then he jails me for 600 seconds and then bans my friend cause he simmited a ticket complaining about how his warn was unjust, he then got banned. he then comes back to me mutes me gags me then unjails me so he can do !xban on me and ban me for the same reasons he banned my friend. But before that he took my ticket and made a link and told people on the server to look at it these were his words "Look what mrprice sent me  (LINK)" because he thought my complaint was funny. The fact that im banned for mingeing even tho i didn't shoot my gun a single time in the game other than spawn at the firing targets makes this ban invalid. IF you were to look at the logs  you would see I did no damage to any player during my whole time enjoying the server. In fact I was still rping during "DOWNTIME" guarding doors.  Now on to the other reason for me being banned "MASS PLAYER DISS" First off the only person i came close to insulting was Mr Silver,  and i wouldn't even call it being insulting. Therefore i dont understand where this "MASS PLAYER DISS" even comes from. An on to my final reason on why I was banned "MASS TICKET SPAMMING" If you look in logs I only did /Report 2 times in the span of a minute, im in awe from where this notion of me Mass ticket spamming is even origination from. If you could go back and review this I would much appreciate it . And i wouldnt be putting so much work into a ban appeal if i was just joining to "minge".

-sincerely Mr. Freddy Price 

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
[                                                   ]
[                Evidence Box Export                ]
[ Date:                  Sat 04/07/2020 02:53:20 PM ]
[ Exported by: Silver on Duty (STEAM_0:1:195485792) ]
[                  Involved Players                 ]
[ ST PVT Freddy Price 4666      STEAM_0:0:512053295 ]
[ ST PVT Timothy Price 5666     STEAM_0:0:439676984 ]
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

[ Category / Module / ID / Timestamp / Log ]

[ULX] [Commands] [406592] [Sat 04/07/2020 12:52:10 PM] ST PVT Freddy Price 4666 ➞ Stormtrooper user: ulx asay you insecure
[ULX] [Commands] [406641] [Sat 04/07/2020 12:55:25 PM] ST PVT Timothy Price 5666 ➞ Stormtrooper user: ulx asay Hey admins please do something about silver, he is a terrible admin, someone was attempting rdm on me, I defend myself, oh,

And among other things like ARDM Basic Mass Minging etc.

1 hour ago, Watermelon21 said:

I was on the server too, we all saw Silver admin abusing and falsely ban someone out of spite, which is wrong. A lot of us on the server were also questioning this matter along with other people. This is straight up minging.

can i have any evidence of people Complaining in like OOC or Adverts or basicly any form of chat

Edited by SilversVids

〖 No Life ERP'er 』〖 Professional Minge 』

At this current point in time i will not be doing a +/- Support on this post. Im not sure if this is outdated but i would like to post it.

On 2/12/2018 at 4:00 PM, Zeeptin said:

Trial Moderators are prohibited from banning or handing out jail times in excess of 300 seconds. They are to call for a Moderator+ if there was a major rule infraction that requires a stronger punishment. If a ban is needed, an Admin+ must handle it.

That is in the staff handbook, as a TM/TGM I don´t believe you should have banned him and should have contacted a MOD or a MOD+, Under the circumstances you were the only person online i would understand.

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

• Manager

Accepted
After reviewing the logs around the events of which this occurred, I have decided to unban you. However, disrespect towards our staff members will not be taken lightly, if you have any unsatisfactory experiences with our staff please make a formal complaint in the report centre.