What is your name?: 
Blunt.

What is your rank?: 
AP.

Who gave you permission?: 
Matt.

What Squadron are you applying for?:
Onyx Squad.

What can you do to assist the Squadron Leader?
If the Squadron leader is in need of me i shall, Help him with organizing the team making sure evreything is running smooth and nothing is turning into chaos, i would also try to help the Squadron leader come up with a good plan of action and try to help in evrey single way i can by, Giving out orders, Making sure things are running smooth and listing to the Squad and Using that To make us Victorious even tho we are outnumbered and we are losing people left and right,  Im also very active SF member Since i have vacation im a good pilot if i say so myself and i think i would make a good fit for one of the posetions In onyx squadron to help Kikx make onyx squadron one of the best squads out there

What skills do you have to be apart of this Squadron?
I think for Onyx Squad u need to master the art of flying it isnt just turning loops and pew pew shooting ur weapons i think its about Mastering the art to Think while ur flying Make decisions Fast and Actualy Using the decisions u make to turn the battle into ur favor, Knowing ur going into a battle were u are outnumbered but still turning the tide and making the Empire victorious, Actualy using the knowledge that u learned through out your career as an SF and Using it to Destroy the Enemys of the Empire and Turn out on top.

Do you understand if you are striked you will be removed from the Squadron?
Yes, I understand

Sorry its a little short just because im very tired and i want to get this done with i hope I can still make the cut tho
❤️